BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
The volume on this mascara is great! However it kind of smears later on throughout the day which was disappointing coming from urban decay. I was hoping this was going to be my new mascara but I was sadly disappointed!
Val K.
Valley Stream, NY
I switched over from Too Faced's better than sex mascara to this and I honestly like it a lot better. It makes my eyelashes look great and doesn't flake all over my face while I wear it. I always restock with this one!
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
I was first introduced to this mascara through a product sample I received. At the time, my favorite mascara had been discontinued so I was on the hunt for a replacement. Now Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara is my go-to! The formula doesn't clump, it goes on smoothly, and smells great. I prefer not to wear false lashes and Perversion has been one of the only mascaras that has actually lengthened my lashes to the point of noticing. It's long lasting, but easy to wash off - the perfect eye makeup combination.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
I am in love with this mascara! It is still my all time favorite and I have been on the hunt for a new one forever. It's pricey at over $20 but to me it is so worth it.
Lana S.
Another great one! The pigmentation in this color is a smoothing feeling one at application. I thought that it came at a normal price compared against other competitors. I would recommend for everyone to get this one.
Torre M.
I may be a little bias because I love all things I've tried by Urban Decay but I love this. I already have long eyelashes as it is and this mascara made them look even fuller and beautiful
Takkiria B.
Tulsa, OK
I LOOOOVVEEE this mascara it is literally my overall fave/goto. I got this product for the first time a few years ago from Ulta as a birthday sample of I’m not mistaken and I fell in love.
Heather D.
I've had many problems with drugstore mascaras in the past where they just clump up really bad or the brush wasn't working for me so I gave this mascara a try. I really like how this product makes my eyelashes look with way less clumping and darker finish. There usually is a lot of product on the brush that wants to come out of the tube when putting the brush back in it, wasting product if I don't put it in without wiping the excess off before hand which is the reason for 4 stars. I don't have to worry about this mascara causing problems with clumping and it makes my eyes look bolder. I really like this product and I do recommend it to others.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried many mascaras before and could never find one that I could 100% commit myself too until I received a sample size of perversion in one of my monthly Subs. It is my holy grail of mascaras this goes on easy it's dark enough that I don't have to apply many coats in order for it to show on my lashes it's also light enough that if I choose to do multiple coats it doesn't get clumpy & my lashes don't stick together it's long lasting I can go out all night & wake up the next day with my lashes still fully coated without any crumbs of mascara beneath my lashes. It's affordable about $20 a tube and if that's too much or your just not 100% sure they have the smaller sample sizes that are $10 and they last quite a while.
Karina W.
Denver, CO
I LOOOOOVE this mascara! I typically use Upward lash by MAC, but this one is amazing. I will actually cocktail the two and my eyelashes look like falsies. This mascara alone makes my lashes look long and extra fluffy. I have sensitive eyes, and this doesn't irritate them at all either. It is such a pretty mascara!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.