BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

G J.
This mascara is ok. Very black and not much flaking. I like the formula, it's a very wet one, but the wand is so big that's is not easy to get all your lashes without getting product on your lids
McKenna H.
I've always been a fan of Urban Decay but I wasn't in love with this mascara. It helps give hold to the lashes (when curled) but gets clumpy and makes my lashes stick together some when blinking.
Larissa K.
i had a sample of this mascara and absolutely loved it. it is expensive though. i would purchase this again one day in a full size though when i run out of my others. it was just an amazing mascara
Kenzie B.
Carbondale, IL
I really wanted to like this mascara because it did give some good volume, but it was just way too wet. Even after a couple months it still didn't dry out and it just became too difficult to use.
Andrea S.
Ronan, MT
This mascara is a bit too dull for me. It doesn't help my lashes keep a curl at all. They straighten out and get way too clumpy. Not the best mascara for the price. Probably wouldn't buy it again. Wasn't really up my ally :)
Cassandra W.
Visalia, CA
I live how black this mascara is but it did flake off at the very end of the day but it didn't itch or cause any irritation so that's why I rated it at a four I have a hard time with mascara lol
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
I liked this but I didn't get the effect that I was looking for. It's super black and it doesn't smudge. I wouldn't repurchase because I'd didn't get the effect that I look for. I wouldn't recommend it
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
Ew! Just Ew. I'm very disappointed with this one. Urban decay is my go to with eyes but I cannot CANNOT stand this mascara! First, I spend about 5 minutes whipping excess product off the wand (aren't the tubes designed to do this for you?). Made the mistake of using it like normal the first time and BLACK WAS EVERYWHERE. Okay so after I get all the excess product off my lashes still clump together like none other. I have supper long lashes so I try my darndest to let this dry before I move my eyes at all. But still if I manage to leave the house without mascara on my face by 2 pm I will have black rings under my eyes, even after using setting spray! I don't even put the mascara on my bottom lashes. Just Ew.
Ciera M.
Hamilton, Ohio
It provides your lashes with more volume than most mascaras. Most mascaras make my eyelashes clump together but this one did not. It separated them and made them look like I had more than I did.
Tracey R.
Sevierville, TN
This is a nice creamy mascara, and the brush is natural bristles which I like. It stays on well and never flakes. I have sparse, thin lashes, though, so the large size of the brush makes it difficult to manage. I often use a brush from another brand.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.