BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ciera M.
Hamilton, Ohio
It provides your lashes with more volume than most mascaras. Most mascaras make my eyelashes clump together but this one did not. It separated them and made them look like I had more than I did.
member-f14ca3de8
Greenwich, CT
The mascara formula itself was really good but I personally don't like the wand big ones like that are just not good for my eyelashes they give you less control and it makes it harder to get to the root of your lashes
Elena T.
I love this mascara I have straight lashes and have to curl them and this mascara doesn't make me lose my curl! It's not too wet and doesn't clump and leaves my lashes looking thick and full!!
Lindsey A.
Medina, NY
This is the everyday mascara I use. It's really nice for a natural, not over the top look. It's great with separating and lengthening lashes. The only reason I don't use it for my night looks is that it doesn't add much volume to my lashes.
Nina A.
I tried this mascara for the first time recently and I love it!! It lengthens and separates lashes with minimal clumping. It's a little bit of a wetter formula than I usually go for, but I'm definitely going to repurchase it.
Jennifer G.
Montgomery, IL
This mascara didn't do anything for my lashes, it clumped them up, gave them no curl , maybe a little length but nothing much at all. I bought it at Sephora and it came in a pack with the perversion eyeliner which I love. I would not repurchase again
Kristin H.
Pottsboro, TX
If there were 10 stars, I'd give UD's perversion 10. I am now addicted and have found my favorite mascara. Lashes stay separated. Look long and defined. Extra black so they really stand out!❤️
Deisy V.
It's okay, it's nothing really super special...I have better drug store mascaras that do perform better than this expensive one. If you're a die hard fan of this, please let me know what is that you're doing that I am not
Joanna T.
Charleston, Wv
It's an okay mascara. I didn't notice anything more special with using this product than I do with my other mascaras. It does run a little more than most of those I own but overall it is okay.
Lark S.
Baltimore, MD
My absolute favorite mascara. For someone with short and thing eyelashes, this brand really helped my lashes look long and voluminous. I used mine daily for close to a year before it ran out. I can't wait to buy it again! It's perfect for anyone needing that extra lift with their lashes!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.