BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Cynthia S.
This is a pretty great product it does the work it has to do. I usually use this product to go out and I usually buy it at Walmart it's super easy to apply/use. I would recommend this to anyone because it's a great product.
Chanci M.
Kemah, TX
Got too impatient waiting to get this in one of my sub boxes so I bought a travel/sample size and I was not disappointed! This is currently my Mascara of choice. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Kylie T.
It doesn't do much justice to my volume or length. I feel like it's just an average mascara. The brush makes it had to reach my bottom lashes and will often leave tracks under my eyes. I have had better mascara for the same price or less
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC
I love this mascara! It's one of my favorite higher end mascaras. It makes my lashes look thicker and longer, which is great because I have naturally blonde lashes. Definitely recommend if you're in the mood to change up your mascara.
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
Like most products of urban decay this one is long lasting. It is priced fair considering it’s a high quality mascara. I purchased from Ulta. It made my lashes seem fuller and longer. I would buy again.
Eva B.
Burgettstown, PA
I love this mascara! It's a great product and it's definitely better than some drugstore brands. I have hazel eyes and it looks great! It lasts all night long. I have and would buy it again!! It's great
Alexia P.
Federal Way, WA
I don't really like it that much. It's a really chunky brush and it's hard to use and not that much comes off th brush. The black doesn't seem to be as black as it could be.
Shelby D.
My new favorite! I love the color! Makes my lashes look fuller and longer. Got on sale so was a great price also.It is harder to get off than most but it's very long lasting so it's expected. I can't wait to tell my friends about this product!
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
This is my new favorite mascara. Just ordered another one as a back up. It lasts all day without getting runny. It makes my lashes look amazing. I buy the travel size and at $10.00 it's an amazing deal.
Hannah Faith M.
This was my first high-end mascara and it will always have a place in my heart!! And for good reason. It's a great, easy mascara to use, especially when you're first starting out. I'm only giving four stars because it dries out kind of quickly.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.