BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look long and thick without them looking clumpy. I love to use it with the subversion primer when I'm going out to make them look extra long! I would recommend this
Sophia D.
Mechanicville, NY
The travel size mini of this is amazing. I love the travel size so much. I would never buy the big size because companies are NOTORIOUS for putting different formulas in the travel/regular sizes. So rude.
Rachael M.
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras! The formula is light and creamy so it can be layered. I love how much volume it gives my lashes. I use this mascara every day and I would highly recommend it!
Alisha H.
Grove City, OH
Definitely one of my favorite mascaras at the moment. It is never chunky and separates my lashes perfectly. It's perfect for when I'm going for an every day natural look. It's also a perfect color black.
Hazel L.
Santa Ana, CA
Perversion is the best mascara I have ever used! I use this everytime I wear makeup and I'm on my 7th tube! It give you bigger and bolder eyelashes! The packaging is very pretty! I recommend this 100%!!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Received this item in a monthly beauty bag. Applies smoothly. No clumps. Volumeizes and lengthens. No smuding. Perfect for day or night use. No issues when wearing my glasses after use. One of my top 3 fav
Shelby K.
Wetumpka
I'm obsessed with this mascara. I have repurchased many times already. I love the way it makes my lashes look. I don't mind spending a little extra for this good quality mascara. I will continue to buy.
Francesca R.
Hialeah, FL
This is a wonderful mascara ! It is the blackest black that will outline your eye in such a beautiful way. Makes your lashes full and long without them looking clumpy. I recommend this one all the time !
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a great volumizing mascara and I never had any issues with flaking, fading, or smudging. The price point is the issue for me as you can get drug store mascaras that are just as good for less than half the price.
Laken L.
Honolulu, HI
I love this mascara, it is one of my favorites! It doesn’t clump at all and can hold a curl pretty well. It is a smoother formula than most and pretty easy to wiggle trough and get each lash where you want it
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.