BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Danielle B.
This is my go to prestige brand mascara. I tried better than sex to try to keep up with the rave about it but honestly for me this just made my lashes look way better! I love the brush and the formula is smooth and creamy, I rarely get clumps or chunks on the wand. It lengthens my lashes while making them full! I have tried a dupe for this but nothing compares to the original and I always go back to this mascara! I highly recommend it and don’t think it gets the love it deserves!
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
This mascara has a drier formula which holds up the curl but doesn't give much length or volume with only one coat. However they're definitely buildable with multiple coats. You get more of a dramatic look with this instead of clean and defined lashes. Doesn't flake and lasts all day!
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
Any time I'm wearing this mascara people always think I am wearing false lashes and I love it! The only downfall is that it's too wet and takes some time to dry which can get really annoying
Lindsey P.
Pittsburgh
I originally received this as a sample from Ulta and I instantly fell in love with it I went and bought a full size bottle. This really lifted my lashes up and made them look so full with tons of volume! Highly recommend!
Katie C.
This is my all time favorite mascara ever because it’s so nice and jet black the packaging is so nice and it’s like almost impossible to make this clump on your eye lashes and it’s a really nice wand and I love it so much
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this mascara! Currently still using. First time I bought this and I love it. Towards the end of the tube it starts to pull up mounds of mascara chunks. Other than that, really happy with the product!
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This mascara makes my eyelashes look insane in the best possible way. The bristles on the applicator are super soft, so you don’t feel like your losing eyelashes and it’s plush and non-irritating. Makes lashes look fluttery and full, very va-va voom. My only qualm is that it isn’t waterproof, so it’s best topped with a waterproof formula (I use the L’Oréal butterfly effect waterproof mascara with it and it looks stunning)
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
My all time favorite mascara!! I originally got a sample and then purchased a full size mascara. I love how it adds length to my lashes. It doesn’t leave them clumpy. I will buy this again and again.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am not a fan of this mascara at all. I have naturally really long eyelashes and this mascara did not meet my expectations. It was REALLY wet which smeared all over my lids making my clean up process longer than usual. It does an ok job at adding length, but I would not recommend it at all.... if I hadn’t paid money for it, I’d have tossed it in the trash.
Mistirae S.
I love this mascara. I gives me super long lashes, but the tube dried out super quick unfortunately. Like after 3 weeks it was drying out, and when I would apply it, it started to flake. 😥
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.