BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
You made my lashes luxurious million dollar lashes...I feel richer. I feel confident. I feel sexier. I feel like an ad? YES! But it's SOOOOO TRUE? I got this first as a sample and I've tried so many mascaras. But when I tried this one, my lashes got fuller, longer and wispier. They fluttered like pretty fairy lashes that looked so soft to the touch. My 1-year old nephew just watched my face and smiled for a while until trying to grab them... or poke my eye out (not sure). I love the look of them. I would never hesitate to buy this one again. In fact, I haven't. We all should feel that way when putting on our makeup and finishing our lashes. We all should feel elegant, lovely, and possess a hint of fantasy with an air of mystery. Try it on. You'll like the way it feels.
Mariah M.
Norfolk
I'm purchased this after hearing rave reviews and I'm not a fan. The wand is flimsy and even after removing some product from the brush it still made my lashes feel heavy and clumpy. I wouldn't buy it again.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
I tried a sample of this at a beauty store. I love it except that it can be a bit cakey, so you have to layer it quickly! Other than that, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge. It comes it great packaging.
Briana A.
Long Beach, CA
I like using this mascara when I want to thicken up my lashes and give them a bolder look. I always love the way it comes out, doesn't get super thick on me or it doesn't make my eyelashes stick together.
Courtney D.
A very creamy and less liquidy formula. I feel that the consistency is why it doesn't dry out nearly as easily as a lot of others. My lashes look very full but natural and spread easily (very little clumps).
Kimberly J.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love love this mascara like how it makes my eyelashes look does clump up like other mascaras I use it everyday I really recommend this mascara to anyone who want to add extra length to there eyelashes trust me you won't be disappointed .
mikayla t.
Modesto, CA
This is such a good mascara! It does everything you want a mascara to do, it lengthens, thickens and is super black! I use this with another mascara but this alone is wonderful
Brittney H.
Flowery Branch, GA
Until recently ( I found a new love) this was my go-to mascara. I love the weight of this mascara, it last long (even for someone like me who constantly rubs their eyes). It really makes my green eyes pop. I highly recommend this mascara.
Chandler B.
I absolutely love this mascara. I will never buy a different kind. Ever. I've tried BTS, and everything else, but nothing compares. The packaging is sleek, the wand is amazing, and the formula is perfection.
Miriam R.
Bakersfield, CA
I am all ears for this mascara!!! I love how it doesn't clump and the formula is just perfect!! I bought it at a Urban Decay boutique in a set with the eyeliner. I have brown eyes so it's like super black to stand out. The brush is just perfect and I am going to definitely repurchase this! 💖💖💖💖
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.