BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I love the way my lashes curl when i use this product. I received mine as a sample at ulta beauty. I use this product quite a few times per week. My only downside to this is that it is a little clumpy.
beth c.
N Versailles, PA
This product is great! I use it as a part of my everyday makeup routine. It always makes my lashes look long and full! It's great and come in a cute little package! I would recommend this product to others!
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
I liked how this made my lashes look but it burned my eyes. It didn't matter how much or less I put on it still somehow burned my eyes. I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play box and I wouldn't purchase.
Amber S.
Mooreville , MS
🙋🏼‍♀️ Yassss girl, get👏🏼this👏🏼in👏🏼yo👏🏼life! I can’t say all the things this mascara does. It lengthens, it’s a creamy application, it doesn’t run, and it can survive the crying you endure during a crying sesh after your jerk of a boyfriend hurts your feelings.
Sophie B.
Let me start by saying I do not have short lashes. I have friends with short lashes who have used this product and don't like it very much. That being said, I love this product! I don't think it works well for shorter lashes, but if you have medium or longer lashes I would definitely recommend this product. I first got it in an Ipsy bag and was so amazed by it. It added instant volume and length. I can tell you that as soon as that sample bottle dried up I was at Ulta buying it. I would now consider it one of my essentials for makeup looks. Although this product is amazing, it is not good for natural looks. But I honestly don't go for a totally natural look at a lot and it's really easy to just put some of this on and feel put together.
Natalie T.
Harrisburg, AR
By far my most favorite mascara. It gets all the tiny hairs! I buy this at my local Sephora and I definitely will buy it again when I run out. I have recommended this to all of my friends and family members!
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
this mascara is great for lengthening the lashes, but if you're like me and have long lashes volume is what you need. which is why i use this mascara and then a volumizing mascara afterward. love it though!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
I tried a sample of this at a beauty store. I love it except that it can be a bit cakey, so you have to layer it quickly! Other than that, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge. It comes it great packaging.
Mariah M.
Norfolk
I'm purchased this after hearing rave reviews and I'm not a fan. The wand is flimsy and even after removing some product from the brush it still made my lashes feel heavy and clumpy. I wouldn't buy it again.
Chandler B.
I absolutely love this mascara. I will never buy a different kind. Ever. I've tried BTS, and everything else, but nothing compares. The packaging is sleek, the wand is amazing, and the formula is perfection.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.