BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kayla H.
Mount Gilead , NC
i use this everyday. its my favorite mascara of all time. i do not like using any other products. it makes your lashes look super long and voluminous and last all day. its a little pricey but its totally worth it. i highly recommend this mascara.
Alexia P.
Federal Way, WA
I don't really like it that much. It's a really chunky brush and it's hard to use and not that much comes off th brush. The black doesn't seem to be as black as it could be.
Jennifer S.
I finally got to try out this mascara in my Sephora Play box this month. So far, I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it. On one hand, it gives really great volume that very few drugstore mascaras can replicate. On the other hand, it tends to make my lashes look clumpy and spidery. And I guess the formula is wetter than most mascaras because it almost always smudges under my eyes. For how much it costs, I don't think it's worth it. If I wanted to spend money on a higher-end mascara I would go with a brand like Benefit, but I don't think this Urban Decay mascara lives up to its hype. I really like the brush but I think the formula needs some work to not be so clumpy after a few coats, and to not smudge during the day.
Jen C.
This mascara is great! It is easy to apply and does not clump. It looks very natural on but makes sure lashes look nice and long. It is worth the price for how well it works. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it to others.
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
Love this product! It stays on all day and creates big bold lashes. Very dark black which I love and water resistant. Only reason for four stars is it can clump easily.
Laura W.
Aberdeen, NJ
Amazing. Perfection. Gives my lashes that natural bounce while not making them look heavy or overly mascaraed. My only drawback is that it wears lightly and I notice it sometimes is under my eyes after my commute in. However it comes off nicely and I just love the light natural feel.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara made my lashes long and fanned out my lashes as well. It does make my lashes clumpy and thick which I like but I know some people don't. I liked the brush it has and was easy to work with.
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
I tries this mascara once and enjoyed it. The color is very black which I loved. It gave my lashes volume and lengthened them. It was a bit clumpy, dried out pretty quickly, and would flake all over my face throughout the day, though.
Yinka O.
Humble, TX
I love this mascara! The wand helps elongated my eyelashes and keeps my eyelashes from clumping. It lasts for hours, but I will admit it is hard to get off. I have to use coconut oil and eye make up remover to completely remove it.
Latifa A.
The ONE and ONLY mascara I ever use! No joke I have 3 back ups for this. I don’t use anything but this ever since I discovered it. Makes my lashes thick, long, and dramatic everything a girl asks for.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.