BY URBAN DECAY #19 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Taryn T.
Clio
I love this product so much it is one of my favorites makeup products I've tried I definitely recommend I bought it from ulta my eye color is green, it make your lashes so long and I would totally buy it again
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This mascara always seemed to smudge and run down my eyes. I feel like a hot mess when wearing this because it smudges so much. Maybe I got a bad one? I got it in an ipsy box a couple years ago. Won't buy again.
Megan F.
Chillicothe, OH
Perversion is BY FAR my favorite mascara. I have Too Faced Better than Sex and I honestly will choose to use perversion every time. I love the wand. It gives perfect separation AND volume. Better than sex tends to get very clumpy on me and i NEVER have that issue with UD Perversion. I've never used the subversion with it, but I can't imagine the results!!!!
I LOVE my UD Perversion mascara. When I worked at Ulta, I would talk everyone into getting it instead of better than sex and they would always thank me later!!!!

Another thing: Perversion is easy to apply when wearing falsies also. The wand is very sleek, it's not chubby or have any weird bumps, lumps, or bulbs on it. It's just a classic mascara wand and an amazing formula.

I could write a book about this mascara. I love it that much.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
This mascara has everything! It gives volume, length and boldness. I make sure I never run out of this mascara. What also makes it awesome is that it's waterproof.
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
🙋🏼‍♀️ Yassss girl, get👏🏼this👏🏼in👏🏼yo👏🏼life! I can’t say all the things this mascara does. It lengthens, it’s a creamy application, it doesn’t run, and it can survive the crying you endure during a crying sesh after your jerk of a boyfriend hurts your feelings.
mikayla t.
Modesto, CA
This is such a good mascara! It does everything you want a mascara to do, it lengthens, thickens and is super black! I use this with another mascara but this alone is wonderful
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
This mascara was ok. It didn't blow me away. There's a lot cheaper better drugstore mascaras. Didn't help my lashes hold a curl and only did ok at making my lashes look nice. Probably will not purchase again.
Chandler B.
I absolutely love this mascara. I will never buy a different kind. Ever. I've tried BTS, and everything else, but nothing compares. The packaging is sleek, the wand is amazing, and the formula is perfection.
Natalie T.
Harrisburg , AR
By far my most favorite mascara. It gets all the tiny hairs! I buy this at my local Sephora and I definitely will buy it again when I run out. I have recommended this to all of my friends and family members!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
You made my lashes luxurious million dollar lashes...I feel richer. I feel confident. I feel sexier. I feel like an ad? YES! But it's SOOOOO TRUE? I got this first as a sample and I've tried so many mascaras. But when I tried this one, my lashes got fuller, longer and wispier. They fluttered like pretty fairy lashes that looked so soft to the touch. My 1-year old nephew just watched my face and smiled for a while until trying to grab them... or poke my eye out (not sure). I love the look of them. I would never hesitate to buy this one again. In fact, I haven't. We all should feel that way when putting on our makeup and finishing our lashes. We all should feel elegant, lovely, and possess a hint of fantasy with an air of mystery. Try it on. You'll like the way it feels.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.