BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Daniela P.
Linden, NJ
I think this item is pretty good. My eyelashes get a full coverage. But with time it gets a little flaky. I bought it in a beauty supply store. Medium priced. But I would probably buy again, it's an okay product.
Maya J.
Probably one of my all time favorite mascaras! This mascara is super volumizing and it lasts a long time. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone who is looking for a really nice quality volumizing mascara
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
I was not impressed with this mascara. I did not find anything special about it. It lengthened my lashes but created no volume and didn't hold a curl. There are better high end and drugstore versions on the market.
Laura W.
Collinsville , OK
One of my all time favourites!!! Gives definition whilst still looking more natural. Amazing formula, very buildable for more impact. Long lasting and hard wearing. I always come back to buying this time&time again.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I have other mascaras I prefer, but this is a nice one. It does not smudge every where..and it gives a wispy look. I just like for my mascara to be more volumizing in addition to lengthening.. I want lash drama. To me, this is a more natural look.
Lisette S.
I would consider my makeup look to be pretty natural and I this mascara definitely adds in to the look. Mascara tends to feel a little heavy for and this one definitely works for me and goes on nicely! Probably one of my favorite máscaras out there!
Olivia B.
Got a free sample of this from ulta and it's one of my new favorites! It goes on easily with no clumping, has a nice applicator, and makes my eyelashes pop. I wear it to work and it lasts my whole 10 hour shift!
Krystal I.
Oklahoma City, OK
Yes 🙌🏻 an amazing product. After one coat you can visible see the difference in lashes. They don't stick together and are clumpy, the wand is made beautifully and I highly recommend this product to my friends!!
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
This is my go to mascara. It never clumps on me and lasts through a lot like water and sweating. It's a little pricy compared to a drugstore mascara but it's definitely worth the money and I would buy it again!
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
I really like the brush on this mascara. There are a lot of bristles that help to comb out stubborn eyelashes and make a sure to coat every lash. It doesn't get cakey on the wand making application even easier.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.