BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea M.
Another GREAT mascara from a great brand! I just started using this after finding it in my Sephora Favorites Lash Stash mascara collection. I will definitely be purchasing it again when I run out! Definitely recommend
Judy D.
Parma, OH
Great mascara for volume and length. Probably my favorite high end mascara. It's a little on the pricier side compared to drug store brands but it's well worth it if you are looking to invest in a higher end mascara.
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
I got this mascara during a trip to Ulta and this mascara really did nothing for me. The formula was like too thick and dry. The packaging is beautiful. The product is just not great. I would not buy this mascara again.
Lisette S.
I would consider my makeup look to be pretty natural and I this mascara definitely adds in to the look. Mascara tends to feel a little heavy for and this one definitely works for me and goes on nicely! Probably one of my favorite máscaras out there!
Angelia K.
Grant , MI
This mascara works great if you want a thick look with your eyelashes. Gives great volume for the most part! I'm not picky about mascara thought because I have eyelash extensions so I don't even need it anymore
Jessica C.
Holbrook , NY
I have an Ipsy and had this product sent to me in a travel size and went out and bought it as soon as I was out of it. It doesn’t clump ur eyelashes and it’s long lasting from morning to night with some naps :)
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
This is a really nice mascara it goes on nicely and adds length to my lashes although it's not my go to I would buy it again I really like the wand and it lasted it good time I do feel like I got my value out of it
Sophia C.
I love love love this product. It adds volume,color, and length. The brush stays clean and I rant break or get gross like the better than sex mascara. The packaging is beautiful. The better than sex mascara I love but the brush can get a bit gross.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
I was not impressed with this mascara. I did not find anything special about it. It lengthened my lashes but created no volume and didn't hold a curl. There are better high end and drugstore versions on the market.
Maya J.
Probably one of my all time favorite mascaras! This mascara is super volumizing and it lasts a long time. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone who is looking for a really nice quality volumizing mascara
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.