BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Definitely worth checking out! I received a small mascara with an eyeshawdow purchase from Ulta. I don't know if I would buy it full price but would definitely purchase if on sale.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
I received this mascara in a subscription box and absolutely love it! It may even be my favorite mascara. I love that it is more of a wet formula, no dried out feeling at all. It feels great on my lashes all day!
Christine B.
Overall a good mascara. It is easy to apply with minimal clumping. Nothing spectacular but also nothing really negative to say. Not the easiest to remove in the shower. Overall I won't buy it but I think it's a decent mascara.
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
I really love this mascara, it's better than TF BTS for sure, it adds length and volume, and the applicator curls your lashes without making them look clumpy; I love it! The tube has a lot of product in it too.
Audrey I.
Got a tiny sample but I love this mascara. It last long it’s a little pricey for me but if I had the money I’d definitely buy it. I have brown eyes and makes my lashes look full and they don’t get stuck together.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I absolutely love love love this mascara. It makes my eye lashes look great, it gives them great length and volume. Makes my lashes nice and dark and it doesn't smudge. I have bought this many times and I will continue to buy this. I highly recommend this my friends. You can't go wrong.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
A few coats of this mascara goes a hell of a long way. I have short and dense lashes and I'm always looking for a mascara that can make them pop. I got a mini version of this as a gift when buying one of the palettes and I couldn't get enough of it.
Liberty V.
This urban decay mascara is very nice and leaves your eyelashes looking luscious. It is not very expensive and long-lasting. You can buy this at almost any Beauty supply store. I've use this product many times.
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
Other than better than sex this is th best mascara I've ever used! Doesn't clump and stays on all day with out flaking. I like the wand as well. I always recommend urban decay products because they are the best.
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
I love love love this mascara!!!! I works so well and is easily to apply. I use this everyday even when I'm not wearing foundation. This lasts all day and is a true black. I would buy until they stop making. Lol.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.