BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Brandy D.
Bessemer City, NC
Ordered this with the primer and hated it, which was really sad because I waited so long to get it, formula was so clumpy and looked horrible when applied will no be purchasing this product again
Cynthia N.
One of my go tos for long bold lashes when not wanting to wear falsies. I purchased at Ulta and heard a lot of people say it flaked on them but I've yet to have any issues with it. I've used like 3 tubes of it!
Judy D.
Parma, OH
Great mascara for volume and length. Probably my favorite high end mascara. It's a little on the pricier side compared to drug store brands but it's well worth it if you are looking to invest in a higher end mascara.
Paige O.
Love this mascara, gives a very defying look. Its very long lasting, great for a night out! I used this product everyday till I ran out, I will definitely be buying again in the near future! Was a great product.
Sarah G.
This mascara is an amazing value and one I wear every single day. I didn't think a mascara could make my lashes look so voluminous and long. An extra coat of mascara only helps my lashes look even more luxurious.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
Love love love. This mascara is my new favorite. My lashes look fuller! I got this as a sample and returned once I ran out for another tube. Lasts long, doesn't run or smear. I say try it!! If you haven't already
Joie B.
Louisville, KY
This is the only mascara I will use! Last month I ran out of this on a trip where I was nowhere near Sephora or Ulta, and I forced my friends to take a two hour drive with me to get some before my job interview
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
I love Perversion! It goes on smoothly and makes my lashes look longer, thicker and never clumps. It takes a few coats but is easily buildable. I often go back to using perversion after trying other new products.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
I received this mascara in a subscription box and absolutely love it! It may even be my favorite mascara. I love that it is more of a wet formula, no dried out feeling at all. It feels great on my lashes all day!
Daniela P.
Linden, NJ
I think this item is pretty good. My eyelashes get a full coverage. But with time it gets a little flaky. I bought it in a beauty supply store. Medium priced. But I would probably buy again, it's an okay product.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.