BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
🙋🏼‍♀️ Yassss girl, get👏🏼this👏🏼in👏🏼yo👏🏼life! I can’t say all the things this mascara does. It lengthens, it’s a creamy application, it doesn’t run, and it can survive the crying you endure during a crying sesh after your jerk of a boyfriend hurts your feelings.
Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is THE best mascara there is. The brush separates the lashes sooo well and also creates volume. It doesn't flakI or get every where when you're applying it. Its just fantastic overall.
beth c.
N Versailles, PA
This product is great! I use it as a part of my everyday makeup routine. It always makes my lashes look long and full! It's great and come in a cute little package! I would recommend this product to others!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
You made my lashes luxurious million dollar lashes...I feel richer. I feel confident. I feel sexier. I feel like an ad? YES! But it's SOOOOO TRUE? I got this first as a sample and I've tried so many mascaras. But when I tried this one, my lashes got fuller, longer and wispier. They fluttered like pretty fairy lashes that looked so soft to the touch. My 1-year old nephew just watched my face and smiled for a while until trying to grab them... or poke my eye out (not sure). I love the look of them. I would never hesitate to buy this one again. In fact, I haven't. We all should feel that way when putting on our makeup and finishing our lashes. We all should feel elegant, lovely, and possess a hint of fantasy with an air of mystery. Try it on. You'll like the way it feels.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I'm am an Urban Decay fan however the fall out of this mascara is atrocious. I switched to Waterproof better than sex and it's A M A Z I N G! Both products are good I'd prefer the Better Than Sex Waterproof.
mikayla t.
Modesto, CA
This is such a good mascara! It does everything you want a mascara to do, it lengthens, thickens and is super black! I use this with another mascara but this alone is wonderful
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I love the way my lashes curl when i use this product. I received mine as a sample at ulta beauty. I use this product quite a few times per week. My only downside to this is that it is a little clumpy.
Courtney D.
A very creamy and less liquidy formula. I feel that the consistency is why it doesn't dry out nearly as easily as a lot of others. My lashes look very full but natural and spread easily (very little clumps).
Sophie B.
Let me start by saying I do not have short lashes. I have friends with short lashes who have used this product and don't like it very much. That being said, I love this product! I don't think it works well for shorter lashes, but if you have medium or longer lashes I would definitely recommend this product. I first got it in an Ipsy bag and was so amazed by it. It added instant volume and length. I can tell you that as soon as that sample bottle dried up I was at Ulta buying it. I would now consider it one of my essentials for makeup looks. Although this product is amazing, it is not good for natural looks. But I honestly don't go for a totally natural look at a lot and it's really easy to just put some of this on and feel put together.
Chandler B.
I absolutely love this mascara. I will never buy a different kind. Ever. I've tried BTS, and everything else, but nothing compares. The packaging is sleek, the wand is amazing, and the formula is perfection.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.