BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

ΜcΚennα B.
This stuff is to die for, it’s the best dark dark color and it wears perfectly-never flakes at all. It also does it all, adds volume length and gets every lash! It keeps a good curl as well and adds great length
Angelia K.
Grant , MI
This mascara works great if you want a thick look with your eyelashes. Gives great volume for the most part! I'm not picky about mascara thought because I have eyelash extensions so I don't even need it anymore
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
I received this mascara in a subscription box and absolutely love it! It may even be my favorite mascara. I love that it is more of a wet formula, no dried out feeling at all. It feels great on my lashes all day!
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
I love Perversion! It goes on smoothly and makes my lashes look longer, thicker and never clumps. It takes a few coats but is easily buildable. I often go back to using perversion after trying other new products.
Brandy D.
Bessemer City, NC
Ordered this with the primer and hated it, which was really sad because I waited so long to get it, formula was so clumpy and looked horrible when applied will no be purchasing this product again
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Definitely worth checking out! I received a small mascara with an eyeshawdow purchase from Ulta. I don't know if I would buy it full price but would definitely purchase if on sale.
Elleana M.
Penn Hills, PA
Hands down my favorite mascara ever , I love this mascara it's super black nice packaging it's nicely priced and lasts forever I bought mine from ulta in a huge haul I would highly recommend to anyone at anytime.
Christine B.
Overall a good mascara. It is easy to apply with minimal clumping. Nothing spectacular but also nothing really negative to say. Not the easiest to remove in the shower. Overall I won't buy it but I think it's a decent mascara.
Olivia B.
Got a free sample of this from ulta and it's one of my new favorites! It goes on easily with no clumping, has a nice applicator, and makes my eyelashes pop. I wear it to work and it lasts my whole 10 hour shift!
Audrey I.
Got a tiny sample but I love this mascara. It last long it’s a little pricey for me but if I had the money I’d definitely buy it. I have brown eyes and makes my lashes look full and they don’t get stuck together.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.