BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Ohhhh dear no. This was SO disappointing to me since I'm generally an UD fanatic but HOLY SMUDGEY MESS I have oily skin and eyelids and this got everywhereee and took forever to dry after application which made matters worse. Theoughout the day I continued to wipe away new smudges under my eyes and on my eyelids. THEN after my chiropractors appointment the doc looked at me in horror and said "you need a mirror" yep I looked like a gothic clown this stuff went rogue all over the place. Even after wiping the best I could without available makeup remover it left like gray stains behind. When I got hime there was nothing left on my lashes to even take off!!! Such a disaster....maybe the waterproof formula is better? But I'm not even willing to give it a chance!
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I received a couple samples of this mascara and fell in love! It has a natural bristle wand which i prefer and the formula is wet which is another mascara feature i look for. It doesn't flake on my face and is super blak.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a high quality mascara. It isn't my go-to, but it does have a beautiful pigment and last all day. I'd be more likely to use it if the brush were different. For me, it didn't feel like a quality brush.
Amber A.
Melrose, FL
I love this mascara! My only complaint is it sometimes transfers to my under eye. I have green eyes and the dark color is very suiting. I love the formula, and how smoothly it applies and makes my lashes look.
Tricia V.
I loved the length that Urban Decay's Perversion gave my lashes, but every day when I would remove the mascara, it didn't want to come off. Instead, I ended up losing a lot of eyelashes in the removal process.
Genienne E.
Salisbury, MD
I've tried many mascaras but urban decay is one of my absolute favorites. It's not clumpy and a tube lasts months without drying out and clumping up. I only wish it would pump your lashes up just a lil bit bigger, otherwise I'd give it 5 stars!
Erika W.
Fort Collins, CO
This is an amazing amazing mascara, it is such a deep black it is great. The wand itself is perfect to get all of your lashes and it makes your lashes look so thick. i would definitely buy this product again!
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
Best mascara ive ever tried and ive tried many. Very pigmented adds a shiz ton of length and dimension. You can get it at Sephora the eyeliner called perversion is great too. Definitely will probably buy again
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This mascara always seemed to smudge and run down my eyes. I feel like a hot mess when wearing this because it smudges so much. Maybe I got a bad one? I got it in an ipsy box a couple years ago. Won't buy again.
Melissa S.
I really like.this mascara. I got a sample of it and I like the formula as well as the application. It applies without clumping and gives volume to the lashes. It does nk t clump off throughout the day either!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.