BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
This seems to be a bit of a wet formula so I have to be careful when applying it however it makes my lashes look very long and separated. Not really a volumizing mascara, but still makes my lashes look great.
Darian B.
Baltimore, MD
Very simple mascara, doesn't give much volume but is great for an everyday look. The wand is fluffy, similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but without the hourglass figure. Defiantly easy to apply.
Michele K.
Oak Forest
I am very picky when it comes to mascara. Most mascaras flake off onto you face during the day or leave you looking like you have black eye midway through the day. This one does not. This is my go to mascara.
Jillian R.
This mascara is amazing, worth every dollar you spend. It makes your lashes look like you are wearing false eyelashes and the formula is great. The packaging is classy and not to much, I love the darker look!
Melissa S.
I really like.this mascara. I got a sample of it and I like the formula as well as the application. It applies without clumping and gives volume to the lashes. It does nk t clump off throughout the day either!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I bought this mascara from Ulta! It’s amazing! It makes my eyelashes look like I’m wearing extensions. It doesn’t clump and gives my lashes so much volume and life. It stays on all day and doesn’t smudge. Highly recommended.
gennie r.
Mount Washington, KY
My favorite all time mascara! I purchase the travel size. I am by the book with purchasing mascara every three months. Travel size is the perfect about for me. No clumping, make lashes look fuller and longer.
Jordan L.
I love this mascara! I got it with an eye shadow pallet from Ulta. I like the design of it, and it’s not too pricey. The brush is perfect and it goes on so smooth. I would definitely buy it again. It’s great!!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Probably my favorite mascara ever. The brush is a dream. The packaging is gorgeous. Applies easily and makes my lashes AMAZING. I honestly can't see any room for improvement. I would definitely buy this again.
Katie M.
Franklin, TN
I know everyone loves the Better than Sex mascara from Too Faced, but you know, back in that pretty head of yours, that it smudges. This mascara does the same beautiful volumizing and lengthening thing to your lashes as the Better than Sex, WITHOUT SMUDGING.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.