BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Helen M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Honestly I am a mascara junkie, I've tried them all and this is the one that made me believe in true love. It has the perfect brush to build from one dramatic coat to the next and doesn't clump or flake.
Tori M.
Like all mascara at first, it comes out a little clumpy because it is so fresh and new, but after using it for a while it glides on the eyelashes so beautifully and has a great finish. This mascara will have you looking like you're wearing falsies!
anabella l.
Santa Maria, CA
I like to use this mascara in combination with other mascaras to add volume. It lasts all day and doesn’t flake off. It’s a little pricey but if you like to splurge on mascara then I definitely recommend this mascara
Caytlin S.
One of my favorite mascaras ever used. Never crumbles or falls off lashes. Isn't waterproof, but will not run if you cry or get water in your face. Makes lashes feel as though synthetic. A bit pricy, but is better than Better than Sex or Clinique, etc.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I absolutely love how this mascara makes my lashes look!  It is a perfect black and gives my lashes lots of volume and length.  My only complaint is that it makes my eyes water, to the point that I can no longer use it.
Shawna F.
Shoreview, MN
I love this mascara because it's nice and smooth and goes on nicely. I also find that it doesn't dry out as much as some of the drugstore brands. It really brings out my lashes and makes them look longer and more full. I would recommend this to anyone!
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I really love this mascara. It adds volume and definition. It's think but not to the point that it causes clumping. I originally received it as a sample in a birchbox, and loved it so much I bought a full size tube.
Brielle Z.
Sewell, NJ
One of my all-time favorite mascara. I love the brush and the formula is wet and easy to build with for two or three layers without clumping. I always recommend this to my friends, it makes my lashes look so fierce!
Kymouye W.
One of my top favorite of all time. It gives soo much fullness and length to my lashes. The price is good and worth it. I will definitely buy it again. I record it, no clumpy at all. It last a descent amount of time.
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
My go to mascara :) I use this every single day. Very long lasting but it does flake. Yes make it a little less flakey. I love the colors of the packaging I will continue to buy this until I find a new holy grail :)
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.