BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
I’m so impressed with this mascara! I am not a fan of super wet mascaras that make my lashes clump together; this doesn’t do that. It’s a dryer formula and it seems to adhere to every lash which is what I need. I have long curly eyelashes but they are mostly blonde and not very full. This also doesn’t cause flaking which is something I just cannot stand. I have very dry eyes and flaking mascara just makes it 10x worse.
Chelsea M.
This has been one of my favorite mascaras I’ve ever used. I don’t personally love the stringy look and I have thin long lashes, this mascara helped my lashes look thicker and less stringy. Plus, it didn’t flake!
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
Great volume. The brush on the wand is full and large. I love the way my lashes look after I use it. The brush does however make it kinda hard to apply since it’s so big. It gets on my lip and nose. I do recommend for anyone looking for full lashes.
Savannah C.
Valley City , OH
Love this mascara. It’s cruelty free which is a huge bonus and it lasts all day and night. My lashes still feel flexible and not stiff and breaking. The price is higher but worth it. I’ve continued to stick with this mascara and the primer to match.
Kyra C.
This was not my favorite mascara by far! It is a mess to apply. Hard to remove. Has a chemical smell to it. I got mine at Ulta. Was thankful to be able
To return it to the store. Would not recommend this product.
Melissa M.
This mascara works great. I don't really like the price point. I feel like there are other mascara that I can get that work just as well for the money. But it's still a great product if branding is more important
Linda G.
Brentwood
This mascara is great cuz you could actually build it up makes your lashes bigger and volumenus love the packaging and I love it so much my eye color is brown which goes well definitely recommend this to others
Anna H.
I am a mascara snob and in all honesty this one is not UD's best. It is decent and give you nice lashes for a few hours but after that I have fall out which is not pretty since purchasing and using this mascara I picked up a different one by Urban Decay I am hoping for a better experience. Over all this is a 5 hour mascara not all day wear! You will get length and no clumps but it has fall out at hour 5 so beware!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The girl at Ulta told me this was her favorite mascara, however, I just don’t like it very well. I felt like it never got any mascara on my eyelashes and I would just have to go back over with a different mascara. I just felt like it didn’t stick to my eyelashes. I do love the brush though and I’ve heard good things about it!
Julia M.
This mascara is really unique because it makes your lashes look super soft and plush! It also lengthens and darkens your lashes, but I usually just use it as a finishing touch over another mascara because I love how soft it makes your lashes look!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.