BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jennifer B.
Aiken, SC
Absolutely love this mascara! It is one of my favorites. I love to use it with the urban decay primer for a more lengthy, voluminous lash. I like the brush design it makes it easy to apply the mascara and gets all of your lashes evenly. I defiantly recommend trying this if you need a good mascara that doesn’t flake. It also comes in a cute trail size I like to keep in my purse for emergencies. I normally wear one to two coats with the primer depending how full or long I want my lashes.
Lexie S.
Aledo, TX
First off, I love the brush on this mascara. I'm all about a larger brush, and this one behaves so well. It deposits mascara evenly on my lashes and not at all on my eyelids. Also, the color really is as richly black as described. And finally, here's a mascara that you can open and love immediately without having to wait a week for it to dry out some (that is, if you prefer drier formulas like I do). After one coat, I could tell that Perversion definitely added length, and I love how rich the black color is. However, I didn't notice too much in the way of volume increase.
Haley B.
Urban Decay IS one of my favorite brands ever! This mascara is the only mascara I use and have always gone back to. No other mascara compares! It lasts so long! It is super black and pigmented and does NOT flake no matter how long you've had it on for (even if you pass it with it on...lol) I look like I have absolutely no lashes, but once I apply this (Even with one coat) it looks like I have falsies on! It is definitely buildable as well and never gets clumpy!(the first and only mascara to ever have that kind of power!) I bring this everywhere and have bought probably a good ten so far!
Tiffany A.
I received this as a sample in an ipsy bag. The packaging is so sleek and beautiful! I was really excited to try this mascara. I like the wand... It's kind of small so it's perfect for my bottom lashes... And oh boy does this give my lashes some major length! It is a little lacking in the volume department, though. Unfortunately it does dry up pretty quickly so you'd have to replace it a lot but I really do like it for my bottom lashes.
Jay 💖.
I'm still not sure how to feel about this mascara. I received a sample of this from my mother,and I had things that I loved from it,and things that I didn't. I liked that it made my lashes look long,though I didn't like that it didn't give me the volume that I had originally hoped for. And maybe it was because it was a sample size,but it was pretty clumpy and would take me a few minutes to brush out,which I'm really not into. But,again,on the plus side,it didn't flake or smear,even when I wore it for 12 hours,and it had a nice,opaque black color. All in all,I would likely repurchase down the line to try again,and I think it was pretty nice. Not my favorite,but definitely nice.
Natsuki S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I think this mascara has an EXTREMELY wet formula!
It applied nicely, gave me some length(not that much volume.) It was not clumpy.

However, when I checked up on the mirror 2 hours later, I had actual mascara on the lower lids!! (not the usual smudge). I think it’s from just blinking. It stays wet for a long time. I didn’t wear this mascara for my lower lashes.
I’ve tried a lot of mascaras, but this never happened to me before...
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
I bought a travel size/mini to try this out and I was blown away! It's quickly become one of my favorites. It's wand is perfect for getting close to the lash line and provides volume and extreme length. It separates beautifully. It has a liquid-y formula and it gets better with use. I've had my mini for close to 3 months and it's going strong (but I will replace for sanitary purposes). It's an Awesome mascara!
Karoline P.
This product, on its own, made my lashes extremely clumpy and didn’t give them any sort of length whatsoever. I did realize that if you use it over the top of another mascara that’s focused on length, it works very well. Personally, I want one mascara to have everything that I want and I wouldn’t want to settle for using two. Maybe it works for some, but I did not find it worth the hype or the money.
Theresa L.
saint paul
My all time favorite mascara right now. I received this as a 500 point perk from Sephora along with an eyeliner and a eyeshadow primer. It was really a great deal because this mascara was full size!!! I was skeptical. But I love how it makes my lashes look longer and separate. The only issue I had is that it is a really wet formula and had to be careful applying it as to not get it all over my face makeup.
Mary M.
McLean
This was my first high end mascara and it finally convinced me that a $22 mascara could be better than a $8 one. The formula is awesome- it thickly coats lashes without clumping them together and lengthens at the same time. My only gripe is that it flakes a little by the afternoon, but that's worth it for how bold it makes my lashes look. Also, the tube is huge and will last at least six months
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.