BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Claire B.
Huntley
I love all of Urban Decay's mascara's and this one is just another perfect one I like to use on the tips of my fake eyelashes or as my first layer to my bottoms lashes. Lasts for quite awhile and doesn't clump terribly!
Tracy L.
Katy, TX
Great mascara with a thick wand. Didn't clump easily or transfer onto my eyelids. Wouldn't recommended for lower lash line because if he big wand. I've used two bottles but am always on the hunt for new ones. May go back!
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
I really like it but I'm not sure if it is worth the money. I bought it at ulta in the travel size so I could try it out. It's good but I probably won't buy it again. It seems to be pretty longwearing but it isn't anything special.
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
I love this mascara! I only gave it four stars because it does transfer to my brow bone and under eye area throughout the day, but I still love it. It doesn't clump, looks natural, and gives me longer and fuller lashes.
Laura N.
Richmond, VA
This has been my favorite mascara so far. I used to use cheaper brands like Clinique when I got a free sample in a bag, but this product is well worth the price. It produces bigger, longer lashes and they are super black. I would recommend this to anyone.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It lengthens, thickens, and lasts all day! I haven't had any problems with smudging unless I really am scrubbing my eyes. If you add the primer, you'll get even thicker and longer lashes. I will absolutely use this again!
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
Everyone is obsessed with the Too Faced mascara, but I think this one is SO MUCH BETTER. It doesn't flake like the other, and my lashes look just as long and full. Also very long lasting.
Natasha F.
Fulton , NY
I like this mascara and I’ve had it for awhile, I like the thickness and the longevity. The only downfall of this is the brush itself, I feel like it doesn’t glide easy and it take quite a few coats to get onto my lashes.
Kyla M.
This is the love of my life. I use it by itself or in combination with too faced better than sex mascara. It's really nice and volumizing. I have like five or six back ups of it. I keep buying it even though I have others.
Alyssa C.
Belfair
My lashes look phenomenal with this mascara. It's such a perfect black, and it really lengthens and volumizes my lashes without making them appear clumpy. I love this mascara, and will recommend it to everyone who asks.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.