BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
This mascara really makes my lashes pop. It lengthens in 1 coat and there is no flaking. The packaging is okay but not stunning like many of urban decays products. I would recommend to anyone who wants longer lashes
Anjolie C.
I actually love this mascara! The wand is a perfect size not to big and not too small. It not only adds volume but also makes your lashes look full. It's pretty long lasting but comes off easily with makeup remover.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this mascara the price and is very affordable the packaging is really beautiful and simple my favorite color of course purple. I would definitely buy this again. The product Applies smoothly to the eyelashes.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I like it because it adds tons of product to my lashes. Intensifies the shade and length. It came with one of my urban decay pallets and I haven't stopped using it.
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
I like this mascara, not love it. I like dramatic lashes. This will define your lashes though for a more subtle look if that's what you like. It's a good formula though, stays on long without melting off or dripping.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
At first I hated this mascara. I hated the wet formula and the stupid wand. However after about a month the formula started to dry out a little bit and it works much better now. It separates and volumizes very nicely
Beth E.
Canandaigua, NY
?? I don't know how I feel about this. I received a sample in my ipsy bag...tried it & very meh at first. It would separate my lashes TOO much and make them look skinny and thinner. I didn't want to add too many coats because then I feared they would be clumpy and separated too much and that looks horrible. Anyways, I continued to use it for a few weeks and then I LOVED it. It worked perfectly at that time maybe because it dried out a little? The formula was awesome at the time, so I purchased the full size. I have had it for a couple weeks and it is still not doing it for me, just like before. Should I let this stuff dry out a little again? I don't know how I feel about it. I want to love it like I did the sample, especially for the price I paid for it.

Edit: If I blow on this a little... to I guess...dry it out? It seems to be a little thicker and not so separating. It is definitely dark and makes my lashes pretty bold. They aren't so thin and separated anymore. I don't want my lashes to ever be clumpy, and I guess this is a good middle ground. The price is still pretty steep, however. Changed to 4 stars.
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS
Never goes on clumpy. I love the soft brush. Makes my lashes super long. I do use a second drug store brand to follow through on because the brush separates my lashes a little better.
Lori G.
N Tazewell, VA
I absolutely love this mascara. It creates tons of volume to your eyelashes with no clumps and is not flakey at all. The volume will also last all day long, especially if you apply two coats of it before heading out!
Amelia F.
Fort worth, TX
This was the first mascara I ever used from urban decay and I can say I love it. It is a really nice formula that stays on my lashes all day. I really like the larger brush as it allows me to coat more of my lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.