BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Krystal G.
Seymour, CT
My absolute holy grail makeup product. From super glam to no lashes with one coat of mascara. Omg so great. Once it's on and dried it isn't budging. It's comfortable. Very little clumping. I love love love this mascara.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I am OBSESSED with this mascara!! I have short, stubby lashes and this mascara makes them look big and flirty! It almost look like I'm wearing false eyelashes (if I put enough coats on) ;)
I wish that it was a little more cost effective, but all in all it's a GREAT product!
Melissa J.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my favorite mascara of all time. It’s the only kind I️ use. I️ buy it for my friends for the birthdays I️ love it so much. It does start to flake a little by the end of the day but less than any mascara I’ve ever tried. I️ usually use the lash primer first
Deanna L.
New Hudson, MI
This mascara was very mediocre for me. It applied fairly easily but the formula was very wet and if not careful, smudges very easily. It became a better texture and easier to apply as it dried out a bit. It's nice if you're looking for a more natural looking mascara
Sydney D.
Riverton
This is the most underrated mascara ever. It lengthens, makes lashes look thicker, holds a curl, and is very black. I live by this mascara. It doesn't flake and is easy to apply. I think that everyone should try this mascara.
Alexandra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not usually a fan of high-end mascara; they usually just don't do anything for my lashes. However, UD Perversion is fantastic! With just one coat my lashes look much fuller. I'm really impressed and am going to buy again.
Ashley D.
Marina, CA
The masacra works wonders, it adds volume lengthens and doesn't clump the lashes together. However it does with time create flakes that fall on your cheek. I do prefer it then drugstore brands and would definitely buy again.
Amanda R.
It's a fine mascara but definitely not my favorite... Not even my favorite UD mascara. I don't think it adds much, other than making your lashes darker. It doesn't help much with volume at all. Maybe a little with length tho.
Briana F.
Puyallup, WA
Has a learning curve on it, at first I was not impressed with it at all. It wasn’t until I let the primer dry completely - went from white on my lashes to clear- and wiping the wants of both the primer and mascara on a tissue and redip did I start seeing good results. I feel like I’m wasting a lot of product though, and I still have to touch up a lot after I’ve apply.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
Perversion was referred to me a couple years ago by a friend. I have blue / grey eyes. I bought mine from Sephora and have gotten samples in my ipsy bag. It's super easy to use. This is by far my favorite mascara and I ALWAYS tell my friends about it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.