BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Fernanda G.
Tucson, AZ
I use this in a daily basis and I'm in love with it! It doesn't leave my eyelashes clumpy and it gives them a lot of volume which I like. The wand is my favorite and I have recommended it to my sister and she loves it as well!
Sam R.
New Bern, NC
Bought in the value pack with the Perversion felt tip liner. The wand is great. It separates and lengthens your lashes well. My only issue with it is that I have runny eyes and it does not hold up well sometimes. It's great but I'm not positive I will purchase again.
LC C.
Albuquerque , NM
The only mascara I buy. I’ll absolutely die if they ever discontinue it. It took me years to find it and I’ll be forever loyal.
It has the perfect amount of slip but also the perfect amount of clump for my fine, blonde lashes.
Helaina G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't know what took me so long to try this! I love this mascara. It looks like I'm wearing false lashes. The curl lasts all day! This is one of the only mascaras that looks as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I will definitely repurchase this mascara.
Nicole D.
I love this mascara! It's super black and I have brown lashes with blonde tips so it does an amazing job at giving me fuller, longer lashes. The applicator is great and doesn't clump my lashes and it's great for building up.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Goes on smooth and much less clumpy than other mascaras I have used. Adds color and lengthens just enough. Not water proof and can smudge, but easy to wipe away if it ever does. Would recommend to any ladies looking for a new mascara!
Audrey S.
Grapevine, TX
This mascara is my absolute everything. It's incredibly black in color, and it coats my lashes in one or two strokes. It doesn't have fallout throughout the day like the Better Than Sex, but still adds awesome length and volume!
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I received a sample of this and it does make my eye lashes longer. However, I do notice that it can smudge under my eyes easily. I am not sure that I would want to purchase a full size.
Brenda V.
Brookings
Got this in the last Sephora Lash Stash box, and I will be getting the full size eventually. It's a slim tube, but the brush is one of the best I've found that actually gets my lashes all evenly coated. Nice volume and length!
Brenda R.
Great mascara that and length to your lashes, the packaging is very nice. However this would be great if it added volume as well but i like this mascara for what it does
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.