BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Natasha L.
Rockmart, GA
I got a sample of this in a subscription box, and I love it. I prefer more wet mascaras, which this is. The brush is wonderful for coating and separating the lashes as well. When I use the sample up I will definitely be buying full size.
Allison S.
The blackest and darkest mascara I own. This gives insane volume and a nice curl to my lashes. It will sometimes transfer to my lid but hardly ever. It does a great job at separating and coating lashes to give a fuller appearance.
MacKenzie B.
This mascara goes on really really nice ok the first coat, but after that it's done for. There's no building this mascara for more volume or length and the brush is a little too small and thin. It lasts a long while without flaking off or leaving you raccoon eyed thought.
Kali J.
Shell Rock , IA
I really like this product. However every once in awhile it clumps. It does a nice job giving volume and separating my lashes. It lasts all day and doesn't have horrible fall out. I think I'll buy it again when this tube is gone.
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
This mascara is awesome I love it for a good dramatic use I bought it at ulta my favorite store and I have bought three tubes in the last year lol my lashes are full and this mascara brings out my brown eyes while adding fullness
Ashley R.
San Jose, CA
This mascara gave me tons of volume! I got so many compliments when I first started using it. Doesn't flake or get clumpy. Right when I saw it at ulta it called my name! I've recommended it to so many people and they all love it.
Ashley D.
Beckley, WV
The by far best mascara ever. The brush is soft and makes the mascara go evenly. The consistency of the mascara is perfect. It gives your eyes a full and luscious look girls envy. It stays on all day and it's one of my favorites.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
This is not one of my favorites - it is so black and gives great length and doesn't clump, which are all awesome qualities. But, it stays wet for so long and I have watery eyes, so it becomes dangerous to wear this if I don't want black tears running down my face!!!
Nicole N.
Richmond, VA
I'm not sure it holds up to its' name, but all in all, its a good mascara. It is easy to use and application is easy. The brush is softer than other brushes I have used in the past, it is not hard plastic kind similar to Covergirl, but rather a soft brush.
AJ B.
Franklin, IN
This is my all time favorite mascara. I use it every day. It makes my lashes look AMAZING. I got it in a package with the matching eyeliner which is also AMAZING. I've tried so many other mascaras but nothing is as great as this.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.