BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This is another favorite mascara! I’ve purchased it so many times! It’s buildable and gives me amazing volume I don’t feel like it’s outrageously priced! Not flaky at All!
Katie M.
Not my favorite mascara. Gives great length, however does not add any curl or fullness to my lashes. It also transfers badly onto my lid and underneath my eyes. Would not purchase again.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
This is my holy grail mascara ! It's great for volume and lengthens a little bit. But my eye lashes always look great when I use this mascara! & the price is pretty good too ! I purchased this from Sephora and I would do it again :)
Elise M.
I really like how dark and shiny this mascara is, and the brush is really nice. It's full, and grabs the lashes nicely to make them long and full. The only thing I don't like is that it does smudge under my eyes a little bit after a while.
emily c.
THIS IS AMAZING!! The one mascara i will never ever get rid of or stop using. It makes your eyelashes so long and voluminous that people will think you're wearing fake lashes!! I urge everyone to go buy this right now !!
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I got this in a mascara holiday sephora favorite gift set one year and I've bought 3 since then. I think the fibers on the brush need to be a little nicer but other then that I love this mascara and will keep it in my makeup bag
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this mascara! My mom got Urban Decay Perversion in one of her beauty subscriptions back in January and gave it to me to try. Boy am I glad she gave this one up. This is maybe my second time trying a high end mascara and by far my favorite. It provides length and fullness to my lashes. The more layers I add the more lengthy my lashes seem. Also great bold, black color. It isn't waterproof but sets great with finishing spray. Super easy to remove. Perversion can be purchased at places like Sephora and Ulta. In my opinion, Urban Decay Perversion Mascara deserves a 2017 Best in Beauty Award!
Mak B.
Olathe
I really enjoy using this mascara, it does tend to clump towards the end of shelf life but that's normal. Other than that it does wear nice but if it's hot or humid it sends to smudge. I'm not sure if I would recommend this product
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
The urban decay perversion mascara is one of my favorites. I purchased this product at Ulta and truly love it. It is among my top five favorite mascaras of all time. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Emily M.
I want to give this 10 stars but it will only let me give 5. This is the best mascara I have ever used. The brush is nice and thick and applies so wonderfully. I don't experience any crumble or flaking. I love it. Highly recommend.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.