BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
VERY dark, longwearing, and flake-free. I use this on my more dramatic days and it builds so nicely. It really makes my lighter lashes stand out! It's easy to use, although the brush may be a little full for some's liking.
Courtney H.
Conyers, GA
This product worked extremely well!  The coverage was great, but I did experience some clumping.  I thought this product was waterproof, but it was not waterproof when I needed it to be!  The container is extremely sleek and the bristles give lashes enough product to make them look super long!
Kara B.
Milton, DE
I really enjoy this product. It doesn't add a crazy amount of volume or length, but it does darken my lashes. Goes on very smoothly, doesn't clump at all, and doesn't flake off throughout the day. Perfect mascara for every day use
jackie m.
chula vista
Loved this mascara! It’s very very black and doesn’t clump up your lashes. It’s separates them nicely adding length and volume. The brush is wonderful. I always go back for this mascara it one of my must haves at all times.
Katie M.
This was an okay mascara for me. I have thunk straight lashes and this helped hold the curl but it took a lot of work to get it where I want it. If you have lashes that curl easy this is for you. I won't be repurchasing it.
Rachael F.
This is one of my favorite go-to mascaras, EVER! It adds length without clumping, it's a deep black too. I love this and will be buying some more very soon. I get this product at Ultra. I definitely recommend this mascara.
Katelyn A.
Lincoln
Works pretty good. Not in my top ten and probably wouldn't purchase again but it covered nicely and made my lashes look a lot longer. made them stick together a lot and it clumped up pretty easily.. but one coat works great
Kathryn P.
This mascara definitely thickens and lengthens my eyelashes. A bit pricey for a mascara but totally worth it. Goes on easy and isn't clumpy. I use this daily and have repurchased. Would recommend to anyone.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I love this mascara the black is so black and it lengthens my lashes which is great because I do have shorter lashes and I do love the look of longer lashes doesn't do much for volume but man it lasts and it looks beautiful
Dana F.
pittsburgh
One of my favorite mascara's, I buy it regularly at  Nordstrom during the mascara sale. It is easy to apply and last all day.  It is great for under lash and doesn't transfer.  It holds a curl all day.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.