BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley C.
East jordan, MI
My absolute favorite mascara. It applies extremely thin, but lengthens immensely without clumping up. I personally am a fan of separated lashes while still being long, and this does just that. I got it for free as a trial, and I am now hooked.
Riley L.
This mascara was one of the best mascaras I've ever owned it works for my mom's eyelashes my lashes my friends eyelashes my cousins eyelashes my sisters eyelashes and all of us would buy it again we bought at Sephora all of us I think my mom and older not sure but got good deals and it works good
Barbara T.
This mascara is good but not amazing, it gives your lashes a good length and black color but I still prefer the Estée Lauder Volume mascara which for me it's worth the amount of money but in case I can't afford it I would buy this one.
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is long lasting when applied and the tube itself lasts for a while. My eyes are green and it really makes my lashes pop. I use this product almost everyday. I highly recommend this product!
Emily H.
My favorite mascara if I want to make an impact! I have dark brown eyes and this mascara makes them really pop. Packaging is sleek and simple. I've used this product over and over agin and would recommend it to anyone and buy it again!
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Pretty standard mascara. It gave me everything I was looking for but it didn't wow me. Just a pretty good mascara but not GREAT. I'd recommend it it lasted pretty long and lengthened my lashes but not lot of volume for me particularly
Aimee S.
The only mascara I use for the past few years. I have very sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate me at all. It's good for double coating and doesn't transfer. I would definitely continue using this until I find something better.
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX
This mascar is my favorite when I want great looking lashes! I use this along with the primer and love the results! Long lasting and better than my previous drug store brand. Will buy and recommend again!
Alex B.
LOVE THIS! Got a sample in my Sephora Play! Box and immediately purchased the full size. Made my lashes look longer, fuller and best of all, didn't crumble off halfway through the day.
Anastasia C.
United States
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes long, thick, and not clumpy at all! I don't think I can ever go back to a different mascara after using this one. It doesn't transfer on to my lids. It is kind of difficult to get off but I'd gladly take that for the effect it gives me!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.