BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
The urban decay perversion mascara is one of my favorites. I purchased this product at Ulta and truly love it. It is among my top five favorite mascaras of all time. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Katie M.
Not my favorite mascara. Gives great length, however does not add any curl or fullness to my lashes. It also transfers badly onto my lid and underneath my eyes. Would not purchase again.
Aubrey B.
Got a travel size of this mascara and loved it so much I went out and bought a full size even though my travel one wasn't empty yet! Really shows the length and volume of my lashes! Love it!
Elise M.
I really like how dark and shiny this mascara is, and the brush is really nice. It's full, and grabs the lashes nicely to make them long and full. The only thing I don't like is that it does smudge under my eyes a little bit after a while.
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
Not a fan Of this mascara. Seems to always clump up on my lashes and I don't ever like the way the look. I think it may be a problem with how the applicator collects product, but I'm not sure. Wasn't a fan and I wouldn't buy again.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I am absolutely in love with this mascara. It's the one I reach for when I don't want to wear falsies. The brush is a dream in my opinion. It's perfect for everyday use or you can really build it up to a more intense nighttime look
Ashley C.
Roseville, CA
Let me start this review by saying that I am not a mascara fanatic by any means- for me, just about anything will do. I purchased this mascara thinking it might change that after all the good things I had heard about it from the other girls I work with. Sadly, that was not the case. I decided to wear it to work the next day and while I applying it, I found that I really liked the shape and feel of the brush. After applying, I loved the look of my lashes, they looked really full and volumized and the length it gave my lashes was spectacular. Unfortunately, later on in the day while I was at work, I ended up seeing myself in a mirror and felt really embarrassed. I hadn't gotten any smudges on my eyelids when I applied the mascara, but now, after hours of wearing it, I saw MAJOR smudging under my brow and along my lower lash line AND little mascara flakes around my eyes. It was HORRIBLE. I returned it the next day. This is one mascara that I absolutely hate and will probably never repurchase again after this experience. There's definitely better mascaras out there and for a better price!
Kristýna B.
This was one of my favorite mascaras before the Better Than Sex mascara discovery. It's great and I love the brush/application. I think it would work for most eye colors, but again, for the price I would rather get the BTS mascara as they are similar in price.
Lucy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Mascara is one of those things i cant live without, this is also one of the ones i always need in my daily routine. it is very long lasting. good at what its meant to do and is an affordable price. would go back and buy it again.
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
I've never purchased this mascara in a full size, I've only used the deluxe sizes that have come with other products or as a free sample. I've used it many items and it seems like every time for me it can be abbot clumpy and I have to go through my lashes with another spooly to get out all the clumps and separate the lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.