BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Caylie T.
New Phila, OH
This is one of my top favorite mascaras, I’ve used many different kinds and this is a really good one. I love the brush it comes with and it’s nice and dark and separates your lashes very well. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and love it! I only use mascara on my bottom lashes because I have extensions. It is a little clumpy and super wet when applied so definitely give it enough time to dry. It is super Dramatic and I will definitely buy again.
shelby 🎀.
Ponchatoula
This mascara is one of my all time faves. Leaves my lashes super black and loads of volume. It's a little pricey compared to drugs store brands running about 20 a tube. I always recommend this product to anyone torn between a few options
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
FANTASTIC. I love this product. I use it in combination with Clinique chubby stick to make a perfect shape. I have two of the travel size, and one of the full size mascara. Brush is very plump and holds up really nice.
Melissa B.
Vancouver, WA
It's honestly my go to product everyday. I have blue eyes but usually I'll pair this mascara with my too faced one just to create a less clumpy look that can come with it. However it lasts all day and is super light weight on your eyes.
Rachel R.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This mascara let me down! I had high expectations, but the formula irritated my eyes and didn't seem to do much to enhance my lashes. It often felt like nothing was on them at all, and I only knew it was there because of the irritation.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I LOVE this stuff. Using along with primer and an eyelash curler, my lashes have never looked longer. I use it daily and it last 2 months before I started to notice flaking.
Lisa V.
Converse, TX
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look longer and darker. The price doesn't bother me cause it does work. I do sometimes feel like i have black dots under my eyes at the end of the day, but that's once the mascara is a little older.
Kristen S.
Conway, AR
Cannot say enough good things about this mascara. I have been using it exclusively for several years. I've tried a few samples of other things and immediately went back. It makes your lashes look fuller, longer, and dark! Love love love!
Lindsey S.
Best mascara! Recommended by a friend and I love it. I used the back shade. It gave my lashes length and volume. I got it at ulta it's a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth the money. People always ask what mascara I'm wearing
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.