BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
I was tentative to splurge on a mascara because I typically buy store-brand ones. I was shocked with the difference this mascara made. I was so happy that I treated myself with it! My eyelashes look so long and full. So happy!
Stephanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
At first I loved this mascara. I better for the price though, right?! It's black, my lashes looked longer and fully BUT! It irritated my eyes and every time I used it I got a bubble on my top lash line in my eyelid. So it went to the trash.
Sam R.
New Bern, NC
Bought in the value pack with the Perversion felt tip liner. The wand is great. It separates and lengthens your lashes well. My only issue with it is that I have runny eyes and it does not hold up well sometimes. It's great but I'm not positive I will purchase again.
Fernanda G.
Tucson , AZ
I use this in a daily basis and I'm in love with it! It doesn't leave my eyelashes clumpy and it gives them a lot of volume which I like. The wand is my favorite and I have recommended it to my sister and she loves it as well!
Rose R.
Navarre, FL
This mascara. Oh my gosh. It is so BLACK and I love how wet the formula is. I can apply one coat for work or ramp it up multiple coats and have a great effect for a night out. I alternate between this and lights camera Lashes.
Heather L.
Fort Mill, SC
One of my holy grails - I can't live without!!! Urban Decay at its best when it comes to mascara!!! It doesn't flake off & truly performs all day with minimal touch ups (if any). I absolutely love this stuff & would definitely recommend!!!
Brenda R.
Great mascara that and length to your lashes, the packaging is very nice. However this would be great if it added volume as well but i like this mascara for what it does
Magdalen M.
Got this on sale at ulta and decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did! It gives my eyelashes the extra volume I want without making them look clumpy or overwhelming my face. Will definitely pay full price when I need more.
Chanel S.
Leawood, KS
This is my favorite mascara. I've tried many different types, but Perversion is the best. I enjoy it because it adds great volume without getting too clumpy and it also doesn't flake much throughout the day. I have bought and used several times and I keep coming back for more!
Audrey S.
Grand Forks, ND
This mascara is my absolute everything. It's incredibly black in color, and it coats my lashes in one or two strokes. It doesn't have fallout throughout the day like the Better Than Sex, but still adds awesome length and volume!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.