BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Setareh C.
Super black and doesn't clump! My eyelashes are mid-length but I feel like this mascara gave length without weighing them down. The packaging is sleek and smooth as well!
AJ B.
Franklin, IN
This is my all time favorite mascara. I use it every day. It makes my lashes look AMAZING. I got it in a package with the matching eyeliner which is also AMAZING. I've tried so many other mascaras but nothing is as great as this.
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
This mascara is awesome I love it for a good dramatic use I bought it at ulta my favorite store and I have bought three tubes in the last year lol my lashes are full and this mascara brings out my brown eyes while adding fullness
Ashley D.
Beaver, WV
The by far best mascara ever. The brush is soft and makes the mascara go evenly. The consistency of the mascara is perfect. It gives your eyes a full and luscious look girls envy. It stays on all day and it's one of my favorites.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
I like this mascara a lot. The brush is nice and fluffy so it costs every lash. The pigment/color is there. Long lasting. Doesn't flake off. Big tube so you get a lot of product.
Perri M.
Chattanooga
I love this product. I've used plenty of mascara before and I've only tried one after and I can easily say I'm going back to ulta this weekend. The brush is great and picks up all my lashes, evenly disperses the mascara without clumps. They look huge! I love this so much.
Melinda F.
Daytona Beach , FL
I love this mascara! I originally had the travel sized one i received as a gift and then fell in love with it so I had to buy the full size! It's goes on easily and lasts all day! This product doesn't clump up lashes it's awesome!
Anita N.
las animas
Probably one of my favorite mascaras. And I've tried allot. Goes well with my blue eyes. Very easy to apply no fallout dries quickly and really easy to remove. Would recommend this to all my friends. Gives me big beautiful lashes.
Marissa K.
Hallstead, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this mascara. I picked it up at Ulta after getting a sample to try. The packaging is great. Its sturdy and the lid closes nice and tight. The mascara lasts all day and night. I would totally recommend for beautiful. full lashes!
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
Finding a mascara is hard for me because my lashes are kinda straight. I bought this because it was highly rated. Even though it's not perfect, it's pretty good and one of the best I've tried. It's just these darn straight lashes!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.