BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

lexi k.
This is my favorite mascara of all time I don't know what I did before it. It makes my blue eyes pop with how black this mascara is. I use this product almost every single day paired with the lash primer and get perfect lashes every time
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
The Perversion line of Urban Decay is supposed to be super saturated black products, but I found this mascara to be lacking. I use it when I am not going for a dramatic eye effect, which is disappointing for a super saturated black mascara.
Angela P.
Valley Center , KS
I feel like I've tried a million mascara...prestige and drug store brand. So far, this is my favorite. It lengthens and volumizes and lasts all day. It's a little tougher to remove than some mascaras but that's really my only complaint.
Angelica M.
La Mesa , CA
I highly disliked this mascara. The wand was so large so i had to be so careful in applying it. It stays wet for a long time so before it waa dried it was smudged all over my top lid and under my eyes. I was really unhappy with this one
Rachel R.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This mascara let me down! I had high expectations, but the formula irritated my eyes and didn't seem to do much to enhance my lashes. It often felt like nothing was on them at all, and I only knew it was there because of the irritation.
Nikki M.
Brunswick, OH
My all time absolute favorite mascara ever! I try other brands but always come back to Perversion! Solid black, great lash length and thickness, easy to use and pretty packaging all in one! Doesn’t clump or flake off as the day goes on! Highly recommended!
Mikayla H.
I got this as a sample when I went to ulta and I used the entire travel size bottle and I want MORE! It’s is very black and very lengthening. The mascara wand isn’t anything fancy but this mascara does what it says. I would definitely buy it. Very recommended.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
This mascara is amazing! I had just ran out of mine and was on the hunt for a new mascara, so I decided to get a sample of this and OMG it's the best thing that's ever happened to me! Creates both length and volume without the clumping!
Caylie T.
New Phila, OH
This is one of my top favorite mascaras, I’ve used many different kinds and this is a really good one. I love the brush it comes with and it’s nice and dark and separates your lashes very well. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and love it! I only use mascara on my bottom lashes because I have extensions. It is a little clumpy and super wet when applied so definitely give it enough time to dry. It is super Dramatic and I will definitely buy again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.