BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Amber Q.
Terrible terrible terrible. Spider lashes galore! Bought for Sephora due to all the hype. Formula sticks lashes together and the brush doesn't help much. I tried many many times to get this to work with my lashes but no luck. Will not repurchase
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I received a travel sized sample of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara from Ulta with my online purchase. I'm extremely picky when it comes to mascara and was on the hunt for one that had a big brush and wouldn't smudge. I'm so glad I picked this out as my sample because I have absolutely fallen in love! It's got a big fluffy brush and makes my lashes look so full and long that people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes! It's the absolute best and I don't see myself using any other brand any time soon.
Jody D.
This mascara is my go to. I cannot believe how soft the brush is, but it is so easy to apply coats of mascara. I've had no issues with flaking or it wearing off. I literally want to trash all my other mascaras (a little too frugal for that, however).
danielle t.
mcminnville
The only downside to this mascara is that it's not waterproof. Other than that, it's amazing! I get asked all the time if I'm wearing falsies! Nope! Just my awesome urban decay mascara! It makes my lashes look so full and plump!! I'll never stop using this!
Jenny M.
Queensbury , NY
It’s a nice mascara. I find that it makes your lashes look pretty. It makes my lashes look beautiful and it doesn’t look clumpy. Packaging is nice. Price is a little high. I will probably stick to better than sex mascara but I still may repurchase
Ashley C.
Roseville, CA
Let me start this review by saying that I am not a mascara fanatic by any means- for me, just about anything will do. I purchased this mascara thinking it might change that after all the good things I had heard about it from the other girls I work with. Sadly, that was not the case. I decided to wear it to work the next day and while I applying it, I found that I really liked the shape and feel of the brush. After applying, I loved the look of my lashes, they looked really full and volumized and the length it gave my lashes was spectacular. Unfortunately, later on in the day while I was at work, I ended up seeing myself in a mirror and felt really embarrassed. I hadn't gotten any smudges on my eyelids when I applied the mascara, but now, after hours of wearing it, I saw MAJOR smudging under my brow and along my lower lash line AND little mascara flakes around my eyes. It was HORRIBLE. I returned it the next day. This is one mascara that I absolutely hate and will probably never repurchase again after this experience. There's definitely better mascaras out there and for a better price!
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
Not a fan Of this mascara. Seems to always clump up on my lashes and I don't ever like the way the look. I think it may be a problem with how the applicator collects product, but I'm not sure. Wasn't a fan and I wouldn't buy again.
Jamie W.
My holy grail mascara next to the "They're Real" by Benefit. I really love this mascara a lot. I like the brush and the formula. The packaging is pretty. It cost $22 for the full size. There is a travel size you can buy for $10. But why not buy the full size? It lengthens my lashes and curls my lashes. It doesn't flake nor leave my lashes clumpy. I put about 5 coats for a good pop of lashes and there would be no clump as all! I can get to my bottom lashes too with this mascara! I really love the formula, it's not too wet, or too creamy. It's the perfect mascara consistency. I really believe this is close to the Maybelline Colossal mascara. It's identical in a way, but the Maybelline mascara's formula is more creamier than the Perversion. But I like the Perversion mascara best than the Colossal.
Nathalie V.
Goodyear, AZ
Yessss! This is a must have ! If a first time buyer, definitely try a travel size and see if it’s for you. True black! Adds massive volume and length. I tend to use this product when going out at night for extra ooopmh in my lashes
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I use this mascara almost daily. It's not as clumpy as most mascaras. I have brown eyes and this mascara makes my lashes look full and thick. Keep in mind that this mascara is not waterproof but it does have a long lasting effect.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.