BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ashley C.
East Lansing, MI
My absolute favorite mascara. It applies extremely thin, but lengthens immensely without clumping up. I personally am a fan of separated lashes while still being long, and this does just that. I got it for free as a trial, and I am now hooked.
Nicole M.
Barnegat , nj
I fell in love with this mascara when I received a feee sample at ulta for my birthday. Love how long and thick this mascara makes my lashes. It's a perfect shade of black. Doesn't go on clumpy. Has a nice thick wand. I even got my 18 year old daughter hooked on it!
Jody D.
This mascara is my go to. I cannot believe how soft the brush is, but it is so easy to apply coats of mascara. I've had no issues with flaking or it wearing off. I literally want to trash all my other mascaras (a little too frugal for that, however).
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Pretty standard mascara. It gave me everything I was looking for but it didn't wow me. Just a pretty good mascara but not GREAT. I'd recommend it it lasted pretty long and lengthened my lashes but not lot of volume for me particularly
Amber Q.
Terrible terrible terrible. Spider lashes galore! Bought for Sephora due to all the hype. Formula sticks lashes together and the brush doesn't help much. I tried many many times to get this to work with my lashes but no luck. Will not repurchase
Alex B.
Austin, TX
LOVE THIS! Got a sample in my Sephora Play! Box and immediately purchased the full size. Made my lashes look longer, fuller and best of all, didn't crumble off halfway through the day.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I received a travel sized sample of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara from Ulta with my online purchase. I'm extremely picky when it comes to mascara and was on the hunt for one that had a big brush and wouldn't smudge. I'm so glad I picked this out as my sample because I have absolutely fallen in love! It's got a big fluffy brush and makes my lashes look so full and long that people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes! It's the absolute best and I don't see myself using any other brand any time soon.
Emily H.
My favorite mascara if I want to make an impact! I have dark brown eyes and this mascara makes them really pop. Packaging is sleek and simple. I've used this product over and over agin and would recommend it to anyone and buy it again!
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Great for volume but there are a few things that can make it better. The formula is very wet and clumpy. The wand is also very big making it difficult to apply a nice even coat. If your eyes are naturally watery or you like to work out with mascara this is not the one for you
Aimee S.
The only mascara I use for the past few years. I have very sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate me at all. It's good for double coating and doesn't transfer. I would definitely continue using this until I find something better.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.