BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I really love this mascara. It lasted a really long time (like 4 months) before it got too clumpy and dry to use. It made my lashes look so long and thick. It lasted all day, and I didn’t have any fallout during the day. I would definitely repurchase this.
Skye M.
If you want some bomb lashes, look no further. After spending years trying to find a mascara that lifts, lengthens, and fills out your lashes, I can honestly say that I found the pot of gold at the end of the mascara rainbow.
ESQUIRE M.
Camp Springs
This is one best mascaras that I have found on the market. It gives you great volume with an intense black pigment payoff. It really hugs your lashes and you have to do little to no work to achieve false looking full lashes.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am someone who says “splurge on eyeliner, save on mascara” because it gets germy and goes bad quickly but this one is the exception. It works phenomenally and I highly recommend this product even with the higher price tag!
devan t.
Bloomington
I love this one! I feel like it makes my lashes look so fluffy and natural. I’ve bought it about three times now and I think it’s great. The only thing I notice is that it dries out kind of fast and that’s why I buy it often
Jennifer K.
Dothan
It's a little clumpy for my taste. It's very thick and I actually will not be buying again. If you like thick and clumpy then I suggest you buy this product. If not keep looking. Like I said just not for me. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Amanda O.
Whippany, NJ
I like this a lot so far! It doesn’t irritate my eyes and my lashes do look lovely. Not 100% sure if I would repurchase as I love my drugstore mascaras. But I got this as a VIB reward gift so I didn’t have to pay $$$ for it
Sirena S.
Sonora
I love this mascara for my bottom lashes. The wand is just the right size for coating my lower lashes. They look nice a thick. I also like this when it dries out a bit for my top lashes. They look full and fluffy and long.
Chelsea C.
I like this mascara though I do feel like it dried out pretty quickly. The wind is pretty large which are usually prefer a smaller one tap but it did do the job and I did feel like my lashes definitely got more volume using this mascara.
Nicole G.
Wallowa, OR
This is my favorite mascara to date, I love the wand and the volume it gives my lashes. I stumbled across this after receiving it as a gift and I haven’t looked back since. It I had to fault it at all I’d say that trying to get my lower lashes is a challenge with the thickness of the wand. It doesn’t flake or run and it so effortlessly gives me such long and plump lashes. I’d tried numerous mascaras and this is beyond a perfect match for me!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.