BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Shelsie M.
Sullivan, IN
I received this product in a gift kit and fell in love! I purchased the full-sized version and found it to be a bit watery. After a few uses it dried up some, and I love it! It is great for adding length and volume to the lashes. Highly recommend!!!!
Kaitlyn A.
I looove this mascara! I got it in a sample box for my birthday and went out the next weekend and got it. I think it's worth the money when you can splurge a little! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kelsey G.
Ruby, SC
One of my favorites, I like to switch between a few different brands but this is my daily mascara. Not much clumping and doesn't irritate my eyes after all day wear. I got this from sephora and I'd do it again!
Christie M.
Orlando
I like this mascaras color and it makes my eyelashes feel really full. I’ve bought this twice now and I like to carry a tube around with me at all times. Sometimes it makes my eyelashes feel bulky and heavy, but I put it on pretty lightly to avoid it.
Mini M.
This mascara makes my lashes look very long and full, I love the effect. It's also very black and pretty easy to build. It does transfer toward the end of the day on my hooded, oily, but primed lids which is a shame. I wish there was a waterproof version.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Love this mascara! I was iffy about the bristle wand initially but really enjoyed the length and volume it added. No smudging but was slightly difficult to take off at the end of the day (I recommend an oil cleanser). I will most likely repurchase!
Deanna H.
Mize, MS
This was a great mascara! It went very fast though, because my eyelashes are small I had to put a few extra coats on! The price is a little on the expensive side for me! But over all it was a good one. And would recommend for someone with longer lashes than me!
Emma C.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH! I use it almost religiously! I try new mascara all the time but every time I go back to this one. I have to be careful to set my under eyes if I have an oil based concealor because it can be prone to smudging if I don't.
Angela E.
Palm Harbor, FL
Nothing great about this mascara. It's really black but looks like every other black mascara, doesn't do anything special for my lashes- easy to apply, but don't care for the wand brush. Would not buy again.
Kate F.
Johns Island, SC
This stuff was awesome when I first purchased it. It did dry out way faster than I expected. Luckily, that's an easy fix with a few drops and saline and a few pumps of the wand. Wish I didn't have to do that so soon with this mascara though.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.