BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jennifer M.
At first I received a sample of this and I fell in love. I then went to go buy a full size of it. It just lengthens and volumizes my lashes so well. I just love it and it makes my lashes really dark as well.
Lucy P.
Even without curling my eyelashes, this lifts my lashes and make them super bold. Paired with an eyelash curler, I look like I'm wearing falsies. I really like the look I get from this mascara, and although it is pricey, it's pretty much worth it.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Love this mascara! I was iffy about the bristle wand initially but really enjoyed the length and volume it added. No smudging but was slightly difficult to take off at the end of the day (I recommend an oil cleanser). I will most likely repurchase!
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a nice mascara. It doesn't clump or dry out fast, it doesn't flake throughout the day, it doesn't smell weird or get sticky, and it's really surprising quality for Urban Decay. It makes my lashes look nice and look longer, as a bonus point.
Kayla A.
Cartersville, GA
Definitely an all around awesome mascara. I get tons of volume from it, but not too much length. Long lasting. Doesn't get gloopy or clumpy. Perfect for every day use. Would definitely buy again
Taylor M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I wasn't wowed. I did not hate it but I do not think it is worth the money. I would prefer to use a drug store, it just really did not do anything for my lashes other than coat them black. There was no length or volume added which you would expect for that price point.
Tisha J.
This is probably my favorite mascara to date. I can use this and not need to wear lashes! My lashes aren't the longest, but this gives me the illusion that I have long lashes. It doesn't clump, has a nice wand and you get a lot for your money.
Sandy K.
Forest Hill, MD
Best mascara I've ever used.  Gets every lash, not heavy and my lashes are not weighed down by product.  Easy to use, brush is fabulous.  My lashes tend to be straight and this mascara lets them keep the curl.  Customer for life.
Claire D.
Absolutely LOVE this mascara, my new favorite and I have tried Lancome, EA, Clinique, Avon and Mary Kay as well as drugstore brands. Does not flake, great brush and lasts all day.
Kate F.
Johns Island, SC
This stuff was awesome when I first purchased it. It did dry out way faster than I expected. Luckily, that's an easy fix with a few drops and saline and a few pumps of the wand. Wish I didn't have to do that so soon with this mascara though.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.