BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Belle P.
Munster
I have used this mascara for a year now and I love it I curl my eyelashes and put it on before I go to school everyday and it doesn’t come of the whole day I love how it doesn’t get that clumpy to when I apply it.
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
This isn't my favorite mascara mostly because the wrapper on it fell apart and would leave pieces on my hands. As well as the brush didn't stay together the best however when I use a different brush I really like the volume I get it's not my favorite tho
Christina P.
San Diego, CA
i like this mascara because it never gets hard or clumpy during the whole life of the tube. every other mascara gets that way but this one always stays smooth. it doesn't do the best job at separating lashes but its great for adding thickness and length
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
This mascara did a great job at making my lashes look the way that I want them to, however I gave this 2 stars because this mascara flakes EVERYWHERE! it is horrible how bad this mascara flakes! And I had just opened the mascara and it started to flake immediately. I will not repurchase this
Katie B.
This stuff is amazing! I have very blonde eyelashes so I use a ton of mascara! This stuff really helps my lashes stand out. I love how thick it makes them and there is no fall out. The brush is fat but it doesn't dry out like other mascaras I have tried.
Vannapha T.
Alva, FL
This mascara is a little more expensive than obviously a drug store brand, but I don’t mind the coat because I like the look of it. It layers well and is a nice jet black. The brush is very bristly so I don’t have to brush my lashes before! I have purchased like 5 times now and am still very happy.
Ashley M.
Avon, IN
I have plenty of mascara so I wasn't really looking for something new. But I got this free at Ulta and kinda fell in love! It makes my lashes so much darker, longer, and very even. No clumps! Definitely a new favorite.
Brianna N.
I am usually not a fan of non waterproof mascara since I have watery eyes and wear contacts but I loved how this mascara looked on my eyelashes. I will definitely buy this mascara again because I fell in love with it. It almost makes my lashes look fake.
Aly J.
I've been using this mascara for three months. It applies well, and doesn't have any problems that I have noticed. However, I have pretty sensitive eyes, and I have a problem with most mascaras. Unfortunately, this happens with this mascara, too.
Lauren K.
Saint Peter, MN
I love this product! It lasts all day and makes your eyelashes look long and natural! It's my favorite so far but I wish it didn't leave smudges under your eyes by the end of the day, would still recommend though!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.