BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Absolutely love this mascara!!! I have used it for about a month now and every time I get to my lashes I know what I'm going to get! Long pushes lashes!!! I love the package and the quality! I definitely recommend it!!
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
I really like this mascara. It gives great volume and I only have to apply one coat! Normally with any mascara I have to use at least 2 coats or my lashes still look short and straight. My eyelashes look super full and it's very easy to wash off at the end of the day
Krystal R.
Bronx , NY
I have two mini samples of this mascara and I love it a lot. I love the brush and how it makes my eyelashes look really thick. However, it does not evenly spread out my lashes like I'd like them to be. I got them from Sephora, and I would recommend for thickness.
Molli M.
Ripley, WV
I used to use this with the ‘subversion’ underneath, but found its pretty much just as good by itself! It’s lengthening, volumizing, and stays on very well - not flaky at all. I don’t like waterproof mascara and this is the perfect washable but not smudgy combo
Shannon C.
omaha , NE
I will swear by this mascara until I am buried in the ground. I bought the travel size and it lasted me six months because they filled it with so much product. It's a light weight mascara in my opinion, I only use one coat, and the brush catches all of my lashes.
Hortencia L.
Othello, WA
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara this was a sample I received. Then I got addicted and had to buy it. Now I can't live without it. I recommend this Mascara to anyone wanting great quality and awesome lashes. This is my favorite and I suggest you try it.
Amanda S.
Holliday
I really loved the name of this one more than anything and it was probably my main reason I bought it. Something with a name like "Perversion" just stands out but unfortunately my lashes did not with this mascara. It isn't awful but it's certainly not the best.
Caitlin D.
This mascara is great if you are looking for length and volume! I have short lashes and this mascara transformed my lashes! I use this after I use the Roller Lash mascara, because I need something curling. But this is the mascara is my go to for length and volume.
Baylie K.
I love this mascara I have a totally mascara fetish and have tried a lot of mascara and I love how deep the black it is in its color and I love the brush it is so big and makes sure it gets every lash!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm not one to try new mascaras when I have my go-tos, but I received a sample of Perversion in my Sephora Lashstash and was very impressed! I have naturally long and curly lashes, but this product adds fullness and gives my eyelashes the dramatic flare I crave.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.