BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Samantha N.
Statham, GA
This mascara is my favorite one to go to when I need more volume. I use a lengthening mascara and then use this one on top to make it more volumized. It stays on all day and doesn't crumble. It's a very thick formula so you don't need to use a lot to get good results
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I like this mascara. It goes on a little bit clumpy for me, but nothing crazy. It does give my lashes lots of volume which I like, and doesn’t take more than a coat or two to get it how I want it to look. I do prefer Better Than Sex, but this is a close second.
Elura S.
Jarreau , LA
By far my favorite mascara! My lashes look fuller, and darker. I never had a problem with this formula clumping or making my eyes burn unlike other in the pass. My sister also loves this mascara which is great. I highly recommend this product from Urban Decay.
Shaylee N.
Lehi, UT
If you don't like wearing falsies or enjoy a chunkier lash, this mascara is amazing! A couple of coats and your eyelashes look so good. I love that it doesn't flake off like a lot of mascaras I've gotten in the past!
Annie R.
This mascara is both lengthening and volumizing. I would use this mascara on makeup appointments it worked so well to give a lot of drama to lashes before applying falsies. I would recommend this mascara to anyone wanting a lot of volume with just one mascara.
Caitlyn T.
I wasn't crazy about this item I thought it was kinda clumpy and glompy if that makes sense lol Im really big on mascara and I wear like five different kinds at once so I could never wear too much of this or put it on too heavy or it would just ruin my lashes
Amy B.
Knoxville, TN
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
The brush is so ordinary but it isn't at all! When I use this mascara I don't get any clumps or odd fake looking lashes. It looks great and I use it all the time.
Daena Rachel E.
Jersey City, NJ
This mascara wasn't anything special to me. The formula felt ok on my lashes, the brush provided an even coat. However, my thin, short, and straight lashes have have much better luck with Maybelline mascaras than this! Definitely not worth the high-end price.
Bishnu K.
Irving, TX
I teceived this as a sample when i purchased from ulta. Gave it a try few times but i didn't love it. My favorite is loreal telescopic one. If i find the flakes after few hours i look a hot mess. And that is the problem with it.
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
Gives good volume but left my lashes very clumpy. Also did nothing for the length of my lashes. Dried up rather quickly as well. I'll stick to my BTS from Too Faced. Wouldn't repurchase.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.