BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

ImmYazmin A.
Love the color and the boldness it keeps. I have brown eyes and it gives them such a nice pop. I purchased this at ulta and I would have liked my eyelashes to curl and look longer but I would still recommend this product to those looking for a good mascara.
Megan T.
Elmwood Park, IL
Great mascara! Some mascaras tend to make your lashes clump after applying but not this one. I highly recommend this as it's easy to apply/use. I would definitely buy this product again. It is well worth the cost. Urban decay you have done it again.
Kylie R.
colorado springs
I like this mascara it doesn’t flake or smudge on me from the moment I open a new bottle to when it starts drying up. It gives decent length and thickness nothing to write home about but it’s one of the only mascaras I’ve tried that stays consistently good.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
First time user, was looking for a new mascara and fell in love. It lasts all day long. Love it. It's my new go to. Urban decay has my business when it comes to mascara. It's one of the best I've ever used. I will be buying this again as soon as I'm out.
Aly J.
I've been using this mascara for three months. It applies well, and doesn't have any problems that I have noticed. However, I have pretty sensitive eyes, and I have a problem with most mascaras. Unfortunately, this happens with this mascara, too.
Ashley R.
Black Mtn, NC
This has to be the best mascara I've ever used. It doesn't clump, and it stays put all day. It's a nice brush that doesn't pull all the mascara out of the tube with it. (I hate it when it does that.) I don't think I'll ever find a mascara I like better!
Belle P.
Munster
I have used this mascara for a year now and I love it I curl my eyelashes and put it on before I go to school everyday and it doesn’t come of the whole day I love how it doesn’t get that clumpy to when I apply it.
Sierra A.
Love this mascara not clumpy at all and it has good separation on the lashes not clumpy at all-it's relativity pricey but for the quality of product I think it's worth it-I would recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a good non waterproof mascara
Jessica S.
East Helena, MT
This is an excellent mascara but it is pretty expensive. It does a great job but there are other cheaper mascaras that do just as well for a lower price. I would not buy this again but it is still a great product if you prefer to buy higher end mascara.
Christina P.
San Diego, CA
i like this mascara because it never gets hard or clumpy during the whole life of the tube. every other mascara gets that way but this one always stays smooth. it doesn't do the best job at separating lashes but its great for adding thickness and length
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.