BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
A lot of people really love this mascara, and I really can't see why. I am not a huge fan of the brush (I feel it's too big and makes my lashes look clumpy). This mascara did lengthen my lashes some, but it did not help with volume or density. I'm anxious to try the new mascara from UD because of the different brush!
Tara W.
I bought this in a set of trial size mascaras and this one is my favorite out of the 5. I did take of one star because it can get a little clumpy if you don't clean the brush off enough. It stays all day doesn't flake or smear and makes it look like I actually have lashes. I'll definitely be purchasing the full size.
Tayler O.
Newport News, VA
This is a good general mascara. Nothing really stuck out to me with it, but nothing bad either. The brush is a thick, fluffier looking brush. Making it easy to build volume. I like using this on my lower lashes, even though it has a thicker brush it's still easy to apply .
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
My ride or die! Adds plenty of natural length and volume without clumping. I'm on my second tube so far and plan to continue buying! My only issue with it is that it leaves black smudges under my eyes throughout the day, but wipes away easily!
Nvs S.
Love this so much ! I heard so many good reviews about this mascara and how it adds volume and length to natural lashes. I tried it out myself and found to came it was true. It really helps my eyes look bold naturally without any heavy makeup for a settle naturally look.
Amiracle S.
Flower Mound, TX
Love this mascara! Very volumizing without many coats of it. It is the perfect mascara for me because I do a dark black eyeliner, with perversion being their darkest black it combines amazingly. Strongly recommend this as well.
Randi M.
Middleton, WI
First time trying this mascara and at first I didn't like the bigger want and the wet formula. after a few uses I figured out the wand and whatnot and brush off the excess product from the brush. It gives me long and voluminous lashes!
Breanna K.
Wildwood, MO
i really wanted to like this mascara. It made my lashes long and gave them volume. It was great up until an hour after I put it on. It started to smudge under my eye and gave me horrible raccoon eyes. Looks like I'll be sticking with my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I live and swear by UD Perversion mascara. It will make your lashes so full and beautiful. I get asked all the time what mascara I wear and recommend it to everyone! It comes out smoothly, not chunky, and won't leave your lashes looking like spiders!!
Shelby F.
Kissimmee, FL
The Perversion Mascara is a good choice if you are looking for something that lengthens without getting too clumpy. I think the price is a little too much for such a basic mascara when I can find something better in the drugstore, especially since mascaras dry out easily.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.