BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This is a ride or die mascara for me, it has everything I am looking for in a mascara. It gives my lashes volume and length without looking super clumpy and like spider legs. It is also super black and works just as good on my lower lashes. The price is justified for sure!
Ashley H.
Got this as a free sample size for my birthday from Ulta and I ended up really loving it. At first I wasn't too sure if I liked it. But the more I used it, the more I realized how good it made my lashes look. The applicator is a nice size and I found that the mascara really lengthened my lashes. It also stayed on all day.
Ashley W.
I received a sample of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and I absolutely lovedddddd the wand on this mascara. Most mascara's come with a wand with bristles that are too separated and doesn't brush my lashes out well. This wand is legit. Definitely worth the splurge.
Katie R.
Fairbury, IL
I'm a mascara addict, but for the past 2 years I always seem to come back to this one. It give me length volume and curl like no other. I don't even need to wear falsies. And me being Asian, that's really saying something since my lashes are short and straight. The only down side about this mascara is that it leaves smudges on my eyelids since I have hooded eyes.
Jade N.
Reedsville
Love this mascara. The only downfall is it's a very thick formula and I find it has a lot of fall out when you put it on. The packaging was nice, if I had to pick it up because it was the only mascara left, I would. The price was about $20+, not too bad for high end makeup.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
I always say that the mascara brush has a lot to do with great lashes, I mean of course the formula too. But if you're looking for nice volume on your lashes this is the product for you! Only thing I would say is that it kinda flakes after a while, but what mascara doesn't?!
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
Amazing mascara for super thick, black lashes. This is not the mascara for "neat" lashes, but for the "clumpy in a good way" type of look. I like to put on at least three layers for the biggest impact.
Erica G.
Great mascara, comparable to Diorshow. This makes my lashes long, dark, and gorgeous. It's buildable, so one coat is great for day, and and extra coat or two adds length and volume for a flirtier after-hours look. Can get a tad clumpy, so take off the excess before applying!
Brianna S.
I have been using this mascara for over 2 years now. My eyelashes look flawless the whole day, and it is incredibly lightweight. Sometimes I forget I am even wearing mascara. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it in the long run. This will be my long term mascara for sure!
Vanessa D.
This mascara is great for a dramatic effect. My eyes look like they have falsies on when I wear it. I personally like the travel size opposed to the full size because it doesn't clump as much or dry out. Love the mascara though.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.