BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Shannon E.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this mascara. I keep the mini one with me everywhere I go- but love the brush of the big one. I bought it at Sephora and people constantly ask me if I'm wearing fake eyelashes when I have it on- and it stays on allll day! I've never used a better mascara
Jennifer J.
old Bridge, NJ
My favorite mascara. The only one I've ever finished. And I've finished it 3 times. It gives lots of volume and costs them nicely without leaving those chunks. My only complaint is the full size is weird to maneuver, the travel size is a wonderful size for the brush and such.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
For $22 dollars it's not a bad mascara. The applicator is one of the big bushy ones. Definitely one of my favorites and definitely recommend buying if you don't care to dash out the $22 + tax for a mascara.
Alex K.
I received this as a sample from Birchbox and knew I had to have the full size. This mascara is extremely pigmented which I love and is a pretty wet formula which I also really like. I have pretty long eyelashes so length isn't usually my problem I struggle more with volume and this mascara does the trick.
Deborah L.
I love this mascara hands down I have thin eyelashes and this ggives the volume I dream about. I love that I can keep reapplying because it is not a drying as cra until you are done. The packaging is super cool and the wand applicator is amazing. I would recommend this product
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
You know I really wanted to like this mascara thankfully I got a sample of it from Sephora and I was not a fan. I gave it to stars for the fact that it did its job but had to go back with a different wand because it cake that my eyelashes and got all over the place so not a big fan :-(
Naomi T.
This is hands down one of my favorite mascaras. It super plumps up my lashes and hey do not flake throughout the day. It's a super black masacara -which I love- and it lengthens the lashes as well. The brush is big too so it really helps to make your lashes look like falsies!
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
My absolutely favorite mascara in the world!!! I have naturally long eyelashes and this does not clump or leave me with caterpillar/spider lashes. Stays true to deep black color and very expensive but worth the price
Caty T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Hands down my favorite mascara of all time. I purchased a small travel size to test it out and I was immediately in love. There is no smudging, no crumbling, no transferring, nothing. It stays put and it finishes my look off every time. I have to go back and get the full size!
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
This mascara is super black and highly pigmented. It adds a ton of volume to the lashes and gives a dramatic look. The only thing I didn't like was the tiny bit of fall out I had throughout the day. I would definitely buy this again because of the volume it gave my lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.