BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Caitlin D.
Woonsocket, RI
This mascara is great if you are looking for length and volume! I have short lashes and this mascara transformed my lashes! I use this after I use the Roller Lash mascara, because I need something curling. But this is the mascara is my go to for length and volume.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Absolutely love this mascara!!! I have used it for about a month now and every time I get to my lashes I know what I'm going to get! Long pushes lashes!!! I love the package and the quality! I definitely recommend it!!
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Favorite mascara hands down. It's a wetter formula so be warned but it does amazing things to my lashes! Volume and length can be achieved with this mascara and it's so black! Although it's a higher priced mascara, I find it worth every penny! Will ALWAYS repurchase!
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I love love love this mascara! It is probably my all time favorite. It makes my lashes look so full and bold, and seems to help them hold curl. I love the big fluffy brush, and the formula never flakes off and wears very well all day long,  which is always a must!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm not one to try new mascaras when I have my go-tos, but I received a sample of Perversion in my Sephora Lashstash and was very impressed! I have naturally long and curly lashes, but this product adds fullness and gives my eyelashes the dramatic flare I crave.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
I love anything urban decay has so it wasn't a surprise I would love this mascara. It is so easy to get full long lasting lashes with this mascara. And it stays on all day without flaking off.
Mikala C.
Middle Grove, NY
Hands down the best mascara I've ever used. It is comfortable and makes my lashes look long and full. The black is a true true black and the applicator is a full brush that magically never gets clumpy. Would recommend getting smaller size tube as the large size will dry out before getting through it.
Chrissy P.
Alexandria, LA
My one and only mascara. If I'm not wearing make up, I will always wear this mascara. It's my favorite product I have ever tried. I had repurchased many time. It's a little expensive but it's worth it for the quality. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Lauren N.
This is the best mascara ever! I used to swear by the Better Than Sex, but this one wins hands down. I've tried to find a drugstore equivalent, but there doesn't seem to be one that competes with it. This mascara is a definite repurchase every time I run out.
Shaylee N.
Lehi, UT
If you don't like wearing falsies or enjoy a chunkier lash, this mascara is amazing! A couple of coats and your eyelashes look so good. I love that it doesn't flake off like a lot of mascaras I've gotten in the past!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.