BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Cheryl S.
Elkton, MD
I hated everything about this mascara. First the brush was way too big  which caused the bristles to poke me in the eye  which was extremely painful. Then the formula itself was also very watery which made it take long to dry. Everything about this macara was a fail.
Valyn J.
This mascara is more of a wet mascara that makes your lashes very black. I personally like a more dry mascara but this one made mine long and lush when paired with their subversion primer. I like the brush a lot too. If you like a wetter mascara, try this one out.
hannah g.
Temecula, CA
Goes on smooth and much less clumpy than other mascaras I have used. Adds color and lengthens just enough. Not water proof and can smudge, but easy to wipe away if it ever does. Would recommend. I bought mine from sephora
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I hardly ever buy prestige brand Mascaras, but when they've gone on sale I can't help myself! This mascara feels good on my eyelashes makes them appear longer as well Urban Decay you did great! Purchased at Ulta.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
I really like this mascara. I got a deluxe sample of it from ulta and with one coat it made my lashes so long and dark! I'm blonde so my lashes are so super light, so I usually coat on the mascara so certain ones can look clumpy. This one looked awesome. No clumps and lasted all day. I ordered the full size!
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
Tengo un tamaño de muestra de lujo de este anuncio la primera vez que usé este fue un lío total cuz que no estaba acostumbrado a su tipo de pincel que parpadearía y lo tendría todo bajo mi ojo. Pensé entonces, oh no esto no va a funcionar. Estoy tan contenta de que le di otra oportunidad y por la 3 ª vez de usarlo creo que mis ojos se un poco más de uso que yo era capaz de realmente ponerlo y me encantó! Para mí, no se agruparon mis pestañas como la mayoría de las mascaras. Me siento como si realmente ayudó a separarlos y darles longitud. Así que definitivamente va a comprar el tamaño más grande. Por no mencionar, el embalaje realmente lindo. Me encanta la fórmula y la varita para este rímel, mucho mejor que el Ellos son reales, yo no era un fan de eso. Gracias a Dios que era sólo una muestra.
Lauren B.
This is my go to mascara, I wear it everyday! It makes your lashes look so long and it doesn't clump which is even better ! While it is kind of expensive for a mascara it's worth every penny. You won't regret buying this !
Nadine P.
Rochester , NY
I love this mascara it is my favorite. It goes on super dark and bold. only bad thing is that it flakes off after a long day. I use this product every time I wear makeup. I think if it didn't flake it would be better. I will buy again and recommend to others
Baylie K.
I love this mascara I have a totally mascara fetish and have tried a lot of mascara and I love how deep the black it is in its color and I love the brush it is so big and makes sure it gets every lash!
Shannon C.
Kansas City, MO
I will swear by this mascara until I am buried in the ground. I bought the travel size and it lasted me six months because they filled it with so much product. It's a light weight mascara in my opinion, I only use one coat, and the brush catches all of my lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.