BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
My absolutely favorite mascara in the world!!! I have naturally long eyelashes and this does not clump or leave me with caterpillar/spider lashes. Stays true to deep black color and very expensive but worth the price
Jennifer J.
old Bridge, NJ
My favorite mascara. The only one I've ever finished. And I've finished it 3 times. It gives lots of volume and costs them nicely without leaving those chunks. My only complaint is the full size is weird to maneuver, the travel size is a wonderful size for the brush and such.
Deonna G.
Tacoma
This was just Ok for me. I can see why some would love it, but I have fine, thin, long lashes and it was just too heavy. I like something more buildable and while this looked great after one coat, I could not put on more without my lashes sticking together. No clumps, though.
Meldin G.
Pros are that this mascara is highly pigmented, and it has super saturated black color. Cons are that the formula is a little too heavy for my eyelashes and it doesn't let them hold a curl. It also slips around all over my under-eye area even when I set my concealer with powder.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this mascara. I love the color and the volume it gives my eyes. I use it every single day and it is very easy to apply. I bought mine from Ultra Beauty. It's not clumpy and it looks great on your face. I highly recommend this product if you like to wear mascara every day
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
For $22 dollars it's not a bad mascara. The applicator is one of the big bushy ones. Definitely one of my favorites and definitely recommend buying if you don't care to dash out the $22 + tax for a mascara.
Alex K.
I received this as a sample from Birchbox and knew I had to have the full size. This mascara is extremely pigmented which I love and is a pretty wet formula which I also really like. I have pretty long eyelashes so length isn't usually my problem I struggle more with volume and this mascara does the trick.
Deborah L.
I love this mascara hands down I have thin eyelashes and this ggives the volume I dream about. I love that I can keep reapplying because it is not a drying as cra until you are done. The packaging is super cool and the wand applicator is amazing. I would recommend this product
Mai T.
I have thin medium length lashes so this product does wonders. It volumize and lengthen my lashes. I love the formula, not too wet. The packaging is super sleek, I feel. But I definitely have to give my lashes a good curl before application otherwise they won't stay curl and lifted.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
You know I really wanted to like this mascara thankfully I got a sample of it from Sephora and I was not a fan. I gave it to stars for the fact that it did its job but had to go back with a different wand because it cake that my eyelashes and got all over the place so not a big fan :-(
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.