BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Skye T.
Really good mascara. Rich black and application is easy. Really amps up your lashes. My only complaint is since I live in Louisiana and it's humid, it smears. I don't wear it very often for this reason.
Kaitlin C.
N Baltimore, OH
I literally love this I have been using it for about two months now. It's literally amazing I don't even need falsies most times. It's one of my favorites for sure I will defiantly be repurchasing once I'm close to running out.
I was wearing it in this photo.
Yulisa C.
This was my very first mascara when I started buying products from ulta and I do love it I have so many different mascara and this one is so worth buying I highly recommend it and I most definitely will be buying this product again it easy to apply and makes it lashes look beautiful
Allena J.
This is my all time, 100% favorite mascara. I've been using it for YEARS! The value is amazing and you definitely get what you pay for. I have dark brown eyes, and it definitely makes them pop because it's such a deep black. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone!!!!!!!!
Christine and Hailey B.
This gives really beautiful volume to your lashes. It is also blacker than black which I love. The only issue with it is that the wand comes out with lots of product on it and it can make your lashes super clumpy quickly so you have to be careful, but it is a beautiful top coat.
Andrea S.
Moab
Mascara is usually one of those things that its sometimes hard for me to see a difference in the before and after. BUT this mascara surprised me. I could tell the difference immediately in my lashes. They looked long, fluffy, luscious, and very black. I would recommend this product.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
The first time you use this mascara definitely hear angels singing, it is very good think that daria my sister for sale by a box of these masks tabs (is a joke don't panic) really I love would that is image the love that I have this mask tab, if you have the opportunity to buy it do not hesitate two time and go for it.
Wendy M.
La Habra, CA
I don't love this mascara but I do like it I've noticed that the travel size was less clumpy for than when I bought the full size. I do sometimes go over with another wand to help separate my eyelashes and remove some of the product because it just looks way too clumpy for my taste.
Ashleah S.
Keizer , OR
I got a sample of this with one of my Ulta orders and I absolutely loved this mascara. I would definitely go out and buy the full version of it. Great pigment and my lashes looked so full!
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
Really dark and splitting mascara. Its blacker than black and really brings out your shadows and eye color very easily. It doesnt clump which I adore and its a great price for the value of the mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.